xisto Community
ill

Gta: San Andreas my review

Set in the early 90's, you have the ability to rule a state, San Andreas. Be the firm dictator of Los Santos (Los Angeles), San Fierro (San Francisco), and Las Venturas (Las Vegas). You can venture through the whole state with virtually no load times, except the ones when entering buildings. There are many cars to drive, trucks, bikes, bicycles, boats, airplanes, and guess what, even a four wheeler. You may notice the new "Fast and Furious" blur of the screen when venturing at high speeds, then fall off a cliff and in water and think, *BLEEP* I DIED. Then you realize, hey my guy is treading water, oh *BLEEP* you can swim! Ironic huh, the first game where you can swim has a black dude in it, niggers don't like the water!.. You now have stats for each type of weapon, driving, swimming, and you can gain muscle or body fat and lift weights and work out. You can buy your own clothes and tatoos.. You can play pool in a bar or mini-games in an Arcade, you can dance in a club or on the beach even! It's like a rpg. Well, it is. In the missions, you run Grove St. then eventually take over the whole side of the state and progress further. You also have a girlfriend who you woo and stay for coffee overnight if you play your cards right.And the most *BLEEP*in.. awesome thing about this game... TWO PLAYER MODE.I would rate this game, but it jumps off the charts.. what else is there to say?Besides, who doesn't like running around with two sawn off shot guns (when you advance in levels with some weapons you can do better stuff) shooting niggers' heads off. I mean, really now?

I have not played this game, but I am thinking to buy it...Is it better than the other GTA series?I mean it become more complicated right, the need to feed the character and others...Is it still fun playing it?

GTA:SA is a great game wich could only be expected from RockStars series GTA. The new weapon rank feature allowing duel weilds and incresed accuracy is awsome. New cars and some old just an awsome game all around.

I have not played this game, but I am thinking to buy it...

Is it better than the other GTA series?

I mean it become more complicated right, the need to feed the character and others...

Is it still fun playing it?

42318[/snapback]

It is definately better than the other games in the Grand Theft Auto series.

It is more complicated, however, it just adds to the experience. It makes the game more fun this way, in my opinion. If you don't know wether to buy it or not, just rent it, after the five days or however long you can rent it, just decide from there.. it's the best thing you could do.

I think that Gta San Andreas is the best out of them all. It has awesome graphics..but really the same as vice city but the stuff you can do on it is much better. I like the barber shops, getting the hair done up. And you know all the other cool stuff.

I feel like the only person who thinks Vice City is better...heh heh. Maybe I haven't just spent enough time with San Andreas (or maybe the gangsta theme isn't quite my cup of tea--this is certainly possible!), but I feel that Vice City is clearly the standout of the series at this point. Gotta love the 80's.

well.....with out the ganster theme then the game would be like... 13 with getaway and metal gear solid put together. san andreas is almost like sims but you kill people and stuff. i would disagree with you caveman because you have more options in san andreas... where as vice city you have less. m

I wasn't aware this game was considered an RPG. I've played it and it seems fun, not unlike the other GTA series. I'm not sure what exactly about it is different except for the storyline and missions. And yes, Vice City was a lot of fun and the missions were really clever. And the music! I couldn't believe how many songs they had on the radio! I loved changing the stations and hearing all the songs.

I cant wait until i get this game.. i know its gonna PWN! as of now, i shall not sleep until i own this game.. and as of then, i shall not sleep until i complete it. Warning, i might die.. so if im on the news : tell my mom i love her, and my family that im sry, and sue the makers for all they've got. ;-) jp

I have played GTA Vice City and GTA 3 but I dont have San Andreas and I dont think my parents are going to let me. There wierd that way. :P:D

GTA:SA i think is definately the best game in the series, and if you liked the last games, you are definately going to like this one. It has 2-player mode, in which it has rampage, and in others it has missions. A lot of new weapons, a really good story line, You can do a LOT of new things that you couldent in the past games. Not that i dont likie them, but this one is just better.