xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Mtv Video Awards

Okay did anyone watch those? (kinda late i know but heyy im back!) lol i thought they were kinda pathetic, lacking in emotion, energy and just that pissaz i excpect from any mtv awards.. you know? lets start by the before show.. it was kinda cool... kinda dissapointing because of the promotion though, they kept repeting "britney spears was opening the show" and well when someone tells me britney spears is opening the vmas i think shes going to perform a song, do a dance something like that, not that 3 minute lame clip of her getting ready and just getting on stage and saying welsome you know?okay moving on.. it was kinda cute how they had the whole helipcopter thing where they would talk to the artists as they arrived,, ill give them a plus for that.. but okay the opening show.. Rihannah opened singing DISTRURBIA right.. yeah i mean her backup people were doing their things.. creepy and well reminded me of the video.. i just wished rihannah woulda showed more emotion and energy as she performed.. she was kinda speaking the song and just walking around.. it didnt seem like an mtv opening performance at all!lets move on to the other performances.. sure it was cool they had their little movie like settings.. but they werent that exciting you know?? ti, i love him.. but his whatever you like performance was kinda lacking... as rihannah did.. since he was just walking slowly.. singing.. like okay.. sure that was amazing.. the same thing with his my life, or our life or whatever his new song with rihannah is called.. (amazing song) weak performance.. lolanother thing.. those little performances with the dj were cute.. but idk i think mtv shoulda given them like a mainstage performance time.. specially katy perry, shes been more than huge this summer..i am going to have to give it for lil wayne.. he brought it when it came to the energy level.. yet i feel like mtv coulda you know given him more props, perhaps more lighting effects or dancers or something to give our boy a little more pizzas you know lol.Congrats to britney on winning her 3 or 4 vmas.. ever lol she deserved them.. even though she didnt perform.. she looked absolutevely stunninning and not like she did on the previous event lol.i kinda liked the host.. i forget his name.. Bran? idk lol he was really funny.. even know most of his jokes were like rated pg17 lol they were hilarious.. he kept bringing sex up etc.. which might not be a topic he shoulda been bringing up during the vmas but whatever.. what did you guys think of them>

well honestly only thing I cought was Pink ^_^ and just 2 word for that. Janet Jackson. No the powers that be did not catch it but I did. Nipplegate MTV Style :lol: As for Brittney Queers? Better off staying home. just not a brittney fan sorry,

I think I have watched it 3-5 times now. I know, I know: I should have something better to do.I think this is my first or second VMAs that I have seen ever, so I really have nothing to compare with. Everyone was talking about this being so huge, enormous and important... erhm, I saw nothing of it? I agree with you that is was not that fun, or that great. Britney was... okey. Normal, nothing special. That British dude said a lot of weird things, and honestly I felt like he was trying to be funny all the time. He were funny, but it just turned out to be too much. He should zip his mouth shut sometimes. It was funny when Lil Wayne's pants almost fell off... again and again.But I hated some of the... what are they called? Those who hand out the prices. I am going to name them "prices-people" It seemed like they had no interest, at least some of them. When TH won a price Lauren looked mean, evil and like she thought someone else should have won it. They did nothing what-so-ever for the show, and I feel sorry for MTV that could not find better ones. Maybe I am basing this mainly on Lauren, but hey it was horrible. I laughed very hard of some of the outfits, but those were not a part of the show so maybe I should not comment that... I also found it amusing when they talked to each other saying "Oh my gosh, you look great, that outfits is SOOOO hot!", when the truth is that many of them looked horrible. (Katy Perry...)