xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rgginc

New Metallica Album (death Magnetic) What do all you metal heads think of the new album?

Loved the new album, a heroic return after the last fiasco, improved guitar, drums, lyrics. You just feel that good old Metallica spirit returning, bought it recently in HMV and i ain't sorry for a single pound i spent on it. I can't say i have a favourite song, not yet at least. I'm digesting the whole album at once. Ahh...it's albuims that these that make my headbangig life meaningfull :lol:

Finally! St. Anger was a waste of time and space since it had no solos whatsoever, but Death Magnetic was a sort of Redemption (St. Anger being the suicide part of that song lol).My favorite is Cyanide, but the music video for the day that never comes is great!

I like the whole 80's hardcore thrash theme of the album. But the vocals are disappointing, you cant possibly recreate what you did at 20 when 50 years old and yeah, the unforgiven 3 sucked greasemonkey balls. It'd be better if metallica scratched nails on a blackboard, recorded that and passed it off as a song.

Metallica the best and always will beNew Metallica Album (death Magnetic)

I loved the new album. As for the heavy ofit its the best album since the Black Album. Happy to hear the guitar solos and drum solos again. I think hefield nailed the vocals for the style of album they put out. My personal fav song is The Juda Kiss and Cynaide. 

-reply by RyanKingan1metallicafan