xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning73

Bored

What do you do when you're bored? I'd love some good tips. Since I'm on school way below my own level I have tons of free time and I'm bored most of time. So I'd like some tips from you people on what to do in my free time.Thanks in advance for all your tips. :lol:

How about developing a new interest or making a friend.KJ

I generally play the xbox or if its nice go fishing. If im feeling "uber geek" i will learn a new language or develop a new application or something. Sad!I also tend to check forums a lot and read some howstuffworks.com articles and check the news.

When I'm bored, I go on this forum. :) After all, it's something I've got to do, and there's heaps & heaps of weird, wacky, interesting stuff here...?I also go around taking photos of random stuff. Amateur photography for the win!When you're bored, you're probably feeling lazy as well. Because everything you could possibly do seems to be tedious and, well, boring. You'd have to do something that doesn't take up much energy or is genuinely amusing. Which is why hobbies (like amateur photography) are useful.People all have different things to do when they are bored. For example, I have a friend who talks about her cat when she is bored. XD

What do you do when you're bored? I'd love some good tips. Since I'm on school way below my own level I have tons of free time and I'm bored most of time. So I'd like some tips from you people on what to do in my free time.
Thanks in advance for all your tips. :)

When I am bored I would like to read good books and sometimes go for an outing with my family. Sometimes the best thing is to play with your kid. Sometimes good movie can also work a lot. and many a time discussing with your wife on lite family matters may also work me. Try these on you too may love them .