xisto Community
saitunes

I'm Looking For A Handheld Device

I'm looking for a handheld device. I only know of two manufacturers Palm and blackberry. I am looking more for a PDA, not a smartphone. I would prefer not to get a phone because the phone I've got is one i really like. The features in a handheld are as follows, in order of more important to least important.Ability to sync with a mac (Even if it only syncs with its own software and not address book or anything else)SturdyWireless lan for Web browsingPDF viewerStandard features (Phonebook, calendar, notepad, scratchpad/sketchpad, picture viewer)Any suggestions would be welcome of anything that might match these needs.

an iPod touch is able to do every thing you listed there. The only disadvantage is that it only picks up Internet over wifi because there is no monthly bill paid to AT&T for a data plan. The only feature you listed that doesn't come standard is a sketchpad but with the app store you can download an application that can do that.

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Thanks rvalkass, They're the simmilar sort of thing, but it looks like The HPs aren't avail in Australia... Or at least where I know to get them from.Not to sound ungreatful galexcd, Thanks but I don't really want another ipod. as great as the features are. And the fact it pretty much fulfills all of my criteria, I just want to be a bit different. I was considering the ipod touch, but the fact it'l become just an ipod to me. I won't completely rule it out yet. but at the moment I'm not really after an ipod touch or iphone.