xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Visual Radio Are you ready for this?

it's not television on your mobile phone, mind you. :P but an added feature for radio delivered to your mobile phone. who will dare it? nokia of course :D read more:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4192351.stm

Mobiles get set for visual radio

Finnish handset giant Nokia has been working on a technology called Visual Radio, which takes an existing FM signal from a radio station and enables that station to add enhancements such as information and pictures.

what are your thoughts on this?

I just really don't see how this would look. Quite an interesting article. A bit old now, and I've never heard of it, so what does that tell us? lol Well, thanks for sharing.

Well for some reason I could not get that link to load for me, but I do know of some internet radio broadcasts that do use video as a tool during there shows. Not owning a Cell phone with the net, though. I dont know how or if it would work there. But it is a sign on the times.