xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PilzzE

My Turtle Is Freaking Out. what could it be ?

Well I have a turtle for 7 years now and she is kinda noisy and hyper,but only when she sees me ..., so is a turtle able to see me as a kind of friend or something like that,or is it because of a food relationship. Like when she sees me she thinks about food.Do you peoply have any ideas or same issu with your pet ?? Post it :] :)

I think your turtle can sense you...the two have become one. Don't be afraid, embrace this...r-e-l-e-a-s-e the turtle within then you can attain your true turtle destiny.KJ

Of all the pets that I have seen with people I think a turtle is one of the most complex ones to study. I think most things on earth like whatever thing that gives them food so I believe your turtle sees food when it sees you.

...r-e-l-e-a-s-e the turtle within then you can attain your true turtle destiny.

Very funny!

Well, I'm sure there are a lot of descriptive adjetives to describe a turtle, but I never would of thought about noisy and hyper!!!How can a turtle be noisy? How can you tell if one is hyper, pretty much all they do is crawl around. And I sure can't figure out how you know your turtle is freaking out.

Maybe I need to record it, than you could see it :lol: .

Do so! Cant wait to see it ^_^

Actually, its a bond between owner and pet. Very common to pets that can think and analyze instead of natural reaction.

If the turtle reacts like that when it sees you then it mustlike you a lot.Turtles are so placid and quiet normally thatyour turtle seems unusual. Who knows.Maybe it's smarter than most turtles.Maybeyou could teach it some tricks.