xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
boburmum1

Just Came Back From Surgery. OMG

perhaps you should have discussed that with the doctor who saw you when you had your earlier surgery. they could best allay your worries about your situation. especially since you have a special case of a growth in your left ear, which i'm guessing your next surgery would address in the coming weeks. good luck with the next operation however.

I would agree that asking a doctor wold be the best thing but out of curiosity I fond a website that actually talks about it, and basically its noting to really worry about since it is fluid that get into a certain part of the ear. However, left untreated it will cause some problems, but I do see how surgery would be necessary since it could have been flushed out, I think, but I am no doctor so hard to say.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Education is the best defense against worry and concern. Have a chat with the doctor or other staff or a natural therapist or a chemist. Also look on the internet at reputable sites. Do be a little careful about unsubstantiated stories online about the condition and check your facts. Finally have some faith and think positively about the outcome, imagine and visualise the best outcome and don't engage in negative conversations and thoughts about it.Don't worry...Be happy :)KJ :):( :( :(:D

Are there any chances of complications? That's the only real danger apart from if the growth develops. Maybe , as alrady said , you should educate yourself on your condition and maybe contact the Doctor and get the details on the growth. I don't think there is much worry , my friend a few years ago had to have a growth removed from leg and it turned out fine :)

Hmm, if you are worried about anything your best bet is to discuss it with a doctor as they will talk you through what will happen in the operation and what will be done to your ear in the proccess e.t.cAnyway I think there is nothing to worry about your in good hands. Also good luck if you take the operation.Hope this helps,Surbjit