xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EdgabtheGreat

Whats Your Favorite Web Browser

I would recommend Mozilla Firefox 3, but only if you make a modification to it; go to the config page and edit the browser.disk.capactiy thing or something like that and it would make it use less CPU. FireFox is secure, fast and great. I think its one of the best browsers around, and it's open source so you can edit it to your likings.

I am a faithful FireFox user. The only place I don't use it is at work because it is restricted :)Internet Explorer is awful and I don't wish for anyone to be forced to work with it.I've heard good things about Opera, but I never got the chance to use it, because I feel that FireFox does everything I need and very good.I've never even seen Chrome although it's being hyped up everywhere I look; I just don't like the idea of a browser made by Google because I just know they'll sneak in somehow a lot of extra ads in there.

I am definitely converted after trying Opera for a couple of weeks. It's just so fast compared to Internet Explorer. I seems to do everything I want and haven't had any problems with any of the websites I use.I would recommend this to anyone. Give it a try, you'll be impressed at how fast your pages load compared to other browsers. :)

I first started off using Internet explorer for several years but i then tried Mozilla Firefox and stuck to it! Simply because it was more stylish, more simple and had a lot of useful addons. Internet explorer i guess adopted some of the features off Firefox such as the tabs function but i still like Internet explorer solely because of its better Java support!

Opera used to be my favourite because of its tabs and speed, but since I got a laptop with Windows Vista it crashes all the time, so do IE8 and FireFox, so the best for me now is Chrome which is by far more stable. It's also fast and I like its simplicity. I only wish it could be customizable a bit more.

1. Is Opera the fastest Browser around.2. What do you think of googles new browser Chrome, does it beat Firefox 3?
3. Does anyone even use Internet explorer?

hey..............
ithink safari is cool, trendy and not to forget it download speed is very fast.........
yup opera is voted the best..............
mozilla is secured and but i think safari is the best....

for further information plz. contact me.....

testingpirakx@gmail.com

or

rite2alok@gmail.com

Thought I have replied to almost every browser topic here on Xisto, out of the browsers that I have *Safari 4B, IE7, Firefox 3 & 3.1, Chrome, Opera) I have to go with Firefox just because of the extensions and security. Sure each browser has its pros and cons but Firefox's Pros pretty much outweigh everything else.

Opera is the best for me, using it since version 7 and it was always stable for me, I'm using Vista and Opera and have no problems using. Also, am waiting for the final Opera10 release, even though I'm happy with version 9.. I don;t use IE anymore, as Windows updates on Vista comes through the control panel..So basically, I use Opera as my main browser with all the tabs I need, but my default browser is Firefox 3, whenever I push on a link on some chat or document, I make Firefox to open it, because usually those are only temporary links, so I guess I use both, mainly Opera though.

my favourite for browsing is safarifor downloading mozillaand for all purpose operaany way mozilla's speed in ubuntu is too much just try outmozilla in ubuntu i m sure you will be impressedyou can order ubuntu online for free also.............

I mainly use Firefox because I'm used to it but I think Opera is much more faster.

mmmhh;; opera is defenetely fast, and gorgeous when browsing, but for me a FIREFOX fan & user for almost three years now, it just feels off, sure its gorgeous and amazing but you will have a hard time adapting to it.. most of my friends tried to and went back to firefox.and i surely gave up, almost an hour later of trying to change my homepage screen!!anyways, my favorite is firefox. seems to be the most comprehensive and less dream breaking when designing websites, thus it resembles a bit of every browser.internet explorer is disgusting. period. unless you lke to have 79767576 windows open in your desktopyuck(: