xisto Community
kingjim007

Build Your Own Business-100,000 Customers-no Bs Do you want to work from home? NOT get rich quick

http://videotour.sitesell.com/

This is a free video tour of one of the best products I have found online if you want to start your own home based internet business. It has all the tools for turning something you already have knowledge of i.e. fishing, moutnain biking, gaming and to create your own website that will actually make money.

The difference here is that it is NOT Get rich quick but a step by step plan with lots of support (strong forum). It gives you real business skills and a plan but you don't need technical knowledge as it has modules and easy to use tools to research keywords etc.

A total newb or an experienced marketer could use the site (the research tools are awesome) to 'quickly' build a site and monetize it. The tools that help you select ways to monetize your site BEFORE you build it are great. You can know how you will make money and what the actual demand is BEFORE you build a site. Over 60% of people using this service appear in the top 3% of Alexa.

I use this myself and am building a site. After years of researching so called business opportunities I am finally making real progress.

Check it out. peace.

KJ

site sell has been around as long as sfi. site sell(or SITE BUILD IT) has helped a lot of people build a presence online for people. don't quote me, but i believe it costs about $250 a year for a website and the tutorials. if people subscribe to site sell, it isn't gauranteed that they will succeed online but probably one of the better resources out there to make money online. not alot of people can afford this price though and not alot of people are motivated enough to be patient enough to see results of their own efforts....

Hey there:

It is $299 for a year and as far as starting a business is concerned...dirt cheap. It includes a registered domain and hosting plus all the tools and modules. The research tools are awesome. Btw it also has a 30 day money back guarantee. ALSO-and this is the FIRST time I have ever seen this on the net and I have been here over 10 years they offer a ProRata money back guarantee. So you could use it for 6 months, throw in the towel then get $150 back. And you would keep the registered domain and your website.

I will be happy to post my site in a month or so or however long it takes. The theme will be around home business tools and success thinking and barriers to success. There are so many scams I am just grateful to have something rock solid.

Yea and some of the videos are hilarious. I mean how many products or companies have people who make videos and don't get paid about how much they love the company or product. The most HILARIOUS VIDEO I have seen is on this page:

Funny Video

Scroll to the bottom and it is the top 1/3 Titled he Origin Of Webmaster
by Ashley from
church-of-texas-holdem.com

If this doesn't make you LOL you are a corpse!

Enjoy.

KJ