xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krispypuff

Best Ways To Learn A Foreign Language? Share your experience and methods.

I'd get a really good book that has good beginners tutorials.I'd also try to concentrate on real life most used scenarios first(i.eeating and ordering in a restaurant,asking directions,saying hello to people,etc). I'd also try too look at popular movies that have been translated to that language.Viewing these and comparing them to the English version,youshould be able to learn a lot that way.That's my opinion.Best of luck.

The most practical way I have found of learning a langauge is to find a good teacher as said, and associate as much as possible with other people who speak the language fluently.Just learning from a book has the disadvantage of pronouncing the words wrongly. I have been staying a foreign country for some time but its can't speak the language used here. You have to be willing to learn it over years too!Good luck!

In my point of view, the best way to learn a foreign language is to first learn some basic words of that language then live with the people who speak that foreign language. Gradually, you will learn their language by interacting with them and trying to make them understand what you're saying. Its better if you find a teacher too.

I think best way to learn is play some RPG or MMO games, what is true interesting to play.With playing i have improved my English language :lol:

Since you want to learn Italian and Spanish, I recommend that you go to these two sites and listen to some of their audio lessons. They're really helpful in giving you a headstart to learning new languages. The lessons are free and you get to hear the natives speak the language. Then you can practice on your own. I found out that this really helped me and that's why I'm not giving any more sites except these two. :(

Italianpod101
Spanishpod