xisto Community
Mermaid711

Easy Spicy Ranch Dip Recipe

So one day after school I was hungry like a ravenous beast :) lol. I wanted something spicy but we didn't have anything. So I just threw some stuff together and this is what I came up with. It sounds crazy but it is really good. It can be used with crackers and whatnot.Okay here's what you need.1 cup of buttermilk ranch dressing2 drops of extra virgin olive oil1 tea spoon of powdered garlic2 table spoons of Red Devil hot sauce1 table spoon of chilli powder1 teaspoon of west texas dustA pinch of rosmery1 teaspoon of parsley1 teaspoon of oregano1 teaspoon of dill weedAdd or subtract ingrediants as you wishNOTE: west texas dust is not for the faint of heart. It's powdered habenero peppers and those are the hottest kinds of peppers (they're half as hot as pepper spray is) do not add as much (or add it at all) if you can't stand hot stuff, this would be a bad idea to use in large ammounts. It's been known to make millitary soldiers cry. I like it though so I use extra lol.

Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

So would this be a 3, 4 or 5 Alarm dip since I doubt one or two wouldn't be possible with habanero peppers, heck if you get rid of the ranch stuff you could make a interesting concoction for a chili sauce too.

No doubt that would be a Level 5 Alarm dip.
That West Texas Dust sounds exciting. NOT!

Now jim don't get angry just because you can't handle the hot stuff. lol.

I think I should add more hot sauce. . . I like my stuff extra spicy. . . .