xisto Community
trinest

Gmail Messenger Or Google Messenger Gmail Should Have Its Own Messenger Serv

I fully agree that Google should have its own Instant Messenger. I think it would be a very feasible idea. Maybe someone should petition to Google or something?I'll gladly sign it...And true, although Gmail is one of the best webmail clients, it still has room for improvement. Go Google!-Shackman

i am in favor of an instant messanger service from google. but maybe what will happen is when they finally release gmail to the public maybe they will start working on and instant messanger for google.

Humm, they shoud take advantage over the features google has (1000 mb gmail, very advance search etc)... you can do lots of itMaybe 2 people can watch a movie that's being buffered by the gmail accauntFile SharingIntegrating search into msn to A) Search all chats with your friends ;) Search the internet directly C) Share what you find with google searchI uess a lot more can be done by google, I really hope their gonna make 1... Maybe 1 that is compatible with aim and msn so no-one has to swith messenger

A mail notifier can not take place of Messenger. Mail notificaton is just  one function of messenger not only one. So  I don't think that Gmail notifier can solve messenger's problem in any case.

But it will be very good if Google launches its Messenger becasue I am sure it will be different and useful than others.

42096[/snapback]

remember Gmail has te conversation function, so a GMessenger wouldn't be such a tool, as you can have a conversation trough mails which is more convenient in many aspects than a messenger.

i agree that there more IMs on the net that the enough, so if you have a Gmail and want a messenger for that account, go Passport.net and get a free .NET Passport with your Gmail address.

so, you can use MSN Messenger with it.