xisto Community
OHFIENA

A Truly Arrogant Boyfriend

I highly disagree this statement of yours. Seeing a true character on a person is to see how they treat everyone around him, no matter in age and size.
Also another quote from you "Don't expect him to change". Love is the strongest weapon in behavior changing and many might agree me on that as you can see, love doesn't only bring unity, inspiration but also the courage to change. Read my respond to OP's problem, i used to be a very bad boyfriend, cold blooded one, and could never care less on my girlfriend. Present day i have been dating with her for 7 years now and engaging next year. I respectfully ask you, how would not love change a person character?

yes i also disagree, because pet and human is different, how suppose we accept to be treated like he treats pet?
and how he treats children cant judge him, since this is unfair, some ppl might dislike other kid but not their own, its totally different comparison

If I were you, I would have just said him good bye. All that you have told about him, points out how egotic he is and there is no practical future with a guy like him. Boyfriends or rather partners should be understanding, caring and loving and I find that he possesses no such quality. You do not be with a guy just because you stuck with him, it must be mutual and if it is not, there is no point being together. I hope you understand now, where you are heading with such a guy, take a decision quickly.

You should get rid of that guy ASAP. He is not in the relationship for the both of you he is in the relationship for himself and his needs. I have been down that road. I was married to a woman like that for almost 5 years and I finally realized that she was never there for me when I needed it, only when she needed it. I cant stress enough that if you are in a relationship that is making you feel in any way unhappy, first try to talk about it and see if he changes. If he doesnt change then it is time to get rid of that dude and get yourself a real man.Every man should respect the woman he is with and in return she should respect him. It doesnt sound like that is going on in any sense of the word. My current girlfriend you can ask her, we have the best relationship in the world. We are open, honest and there for each other in our times of need. This is the kind of woman I see myself marrying. I have been through too many bad relationships that I always know what the warning signs are.

I used to have the same problem, but I know that hes in love with me. It just a thing that some women just can feel. And we just talk about it and he said that he was going to try. So I told him that I'm not gonna be here forever so he did changed few things. But I think  love can change anything or  try to change. So just talk to him if u do not see any good changes just let it go now because remember to change is gonna take more than one day  so u have to think if u really like him, like to be waiting for like a year if not do not waste your time cuz u can get better than that... 

good luck!

What will you do if you have a petty and arrogant boyfriend who thinks that he's always right.he doesn't admit his mistakes and always blame it on you.
he get jealous easily, even you are just plainly talking to your guy classmate.
ignore you when he's not okay.
come and find you when he needs company.
always make you feel unsecured.

if you are me, what will you do?

Oh Man, what a simple choise that would be! Dump that sucker!
You would probably be doing him a favor, sounds like a good swift kick in his ego might be good for him.

That's like a perfect description of me :P ..where are you from ? it sounds just too familiar.. :D

if you are me, what will you do?

I think the big question is.. DO YOU LOVE HIM?If you do.. it's hard if not almost imposible to back down at this point and in time you'll probabily just get used with his behavior. Be carefull though you seem like the kind of girl who accepts everything from him and in your mind u'r thinking that if u give him everything that he wants He will eventually change , when the reality is exactly the oposite.. he'll just keep doing what he does best and eventually get bored with having everyting (it's in human nature , what's easy to obtain gets boring..) and will break up with you.

I'd make a radical change if i were you.. act with him the way he does with you. :P
Edited by Strikee (see edit history)

I am beginning to wonder why there are so many old threads here. Many a times i read something thinking it was posted recently but then only notice that it has been like over a year ago sometimes five or six years!!. I can only imagine that it would become annoying for the original poster , posting this a year ago and today being married to this guy or an other guy and still having this post coming up. Please tell me if i am wrong or if anyone doesn't agree with me but i think some kind of archiving should be in place.

That's like a perfect description of me :P ..where are you from ? it sounds just too familiar.. :D

I think the big question is.. DO YOU LOVE HIM?
If you do.. it's hard if not almost imposible to back down at this point and in time you'll probabily just get used with his behavior. Be carefull though you seem like the kind of girl who accepts everything from him and in your mind u'r thinking that if u give him everything that he wants He will eventually change , when the reality is exactly the oposite.. he'll just keep doing what he does best and eventually get bored with having everyting (it's in human nature , what's easy to obtain gets boring..) and will break up with you.

I'd make a radical change if i were you.. act with him the way he does with you. :P