xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_boss_9

Need For Speed Poll Vote for your best NFS game

Which is the best NFS?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NFSU is looking like a good toy. NFSU2 is better with its graphics and plot. MW is the best!!! Real world uad super cops obsession. Carbon is more like U2. Pro street is absolutely other game - no freeracing, but all everything...quite great but not a rival to MW

Yeah I would have to say that Most Wanted was the better of the games, a lot more challenging, especially those 67-68 tasks you had to do and what not as those were some of the most difficult to accomplished. Wasn't to fond of Carbon and Street even though street was more of an Online game then single player, especially the fact you have to repeat the tracks over and over just to get any money which was really annoying to when I played that game.

I'm a very big fan of the NFS series and driving games in general. I think I like NFS Underground 2 or Most Wanted the best because you can do the most customizing. Most of the new racing games have options to customize everything, but you never really get to see what you just bought. I think you should be able to open up your hood and show off your hard earned engine. I also Underground 2 for its other addons like the underglow neon, system in the trunk, and nitrous sprays.

I loved Need for Speed underground 2 the most. Lots of things to customize. And I just loved the speed. Also I had a massive laugh about it once. I was in a race and far behind, then all of a sudden I saw my opponent flying up high in the sky. I easily won and I never saw my opponent again. :lol:

I love the NFS series. I've played almost all the NFS games. The games that I've played are,

* NFS 2 * NFS Hot Pursuit 2
* NFS Underground
* NFS Underground 2
* NFS Most Wanted
* NFS Carbon
* NFS Pro Street.

My most preferred game in the NFS Series is NFS Most Wanted, I enjoyed the thrill of cops chasing and the wonderful race tracks. Next comes NFS carbon it had the best of NFS Most Wanted and the harder Canyon Tracks. Pro Street get boring as we progress as there is not much excitement as in other games.

I'm very eagerly awaiting for the next NFS game the NFS Undercover to be released in November this year :lol:

Need for Speed Underground is what i voted, but obviously, i could have voted Need for Speed Underground 2, but i did not play that one yet, so i can not give a proper review of the game, so i am sticking with my favorite for the time beeing, the need for speed underground.I have the Need for Speed Carbon, and i did play the game but i did not like the game as much i like the Need for Speed Underground, it is just a matter of taste, that is all.

Well i have played many of the games and own many of them too.If i had to choose it would be:.Most Wanted.Underground.Carbon.Underground2.ProStreetI own only MW, U and PSBut i have played the other titles with my friends.Most Wanted was easily the best just the storyline and tasks, just great. Graphics were good as well. I found that U2 was great although only played it for about 10 minutes lol. Carbon i played and found to be alright, i liked it. I also ranked ProStreet down because it was a bit bland to me and somewhat confusing at times. It is way different to the other releases but i didnt mind it. Graphics let it down as well as i have a ps2 not a ps3 which the games was made for. But you just really cant go past the original underground game which started it all. Thats why it is rated so highly for me.So therefore i voted for NFS Most WantedAlthough anxious to see what Uncovered has to offer.

I feel NFS most wanted was the best of all of them...The best thing i like about it is its graphics...real and impressive...I think it is the closest to reality among all these games...racing was fun too...but yeah i must admit that winning in NFS MW was a lot easier as compared to the others ...but still MW is the best...The later versions disappointed me in graphics because i play on PC and they were meant to be played on ps2 on ps3...NFS MW ran well on my PC which has 8400GX so i think it is the best...

Edited by klusk (see edit history)

It's got to be NFS 2 - the only thing I loved about it is the cars customization - you could put even hydraulics on the cars! The only thing I hate about it is the graphics, thats all really. But overall it is a lovely game and its worth the price. If you put NFS Most Wanted's graphics and NFS ProStreets cars and misc. customizations onto NFS 2, it will be the best game ever.But lets hope NFS Undercover will be greater than we all expect.

liked all of them but mw was the best out of theses due to the cop chases. pro street i liked for the reality of it . the newest 1 i have played and beat already i think the best now . gives you some of all of them. ug2 i still cant find those last few races. ive b eat the rest of them . undercover is great of course beat it to quickly.but fun

I have to say that the most well done of the series was most wanted. The gameplay was awesome and in my opinion it had a more realistic gameplay compared with the other series.

I actually prefer the older high stakes. Although the physics wasn't as realistic when you compare it to today's NFS it was a very fast game, especially when you hoped in the mclaren!. I preferred the very linear style game play also. Porsche unleashed is a bit dated but good for any fellow Porsche fans :lol:

Need For Speed Undergroud 2 is the best game made by EA Games :D It has very very good story, the races are awesome, and the graphyc is terific too :P I like it, and i think it's best NFS game :)

I've voted for NeedForSpeed carbon but i like Need for speed most wanted too,I didnt had the chance to play Need for speed Underground 1 or 2 and some other versions but i have played this too and i like them,also i have played Neeforspeed Pro street but i didnt played it even about 2hours untill i deleted it,The reason because i didnt liked it it was the stupid controls and crashing,you go little and i crash the car and again from the beginning..