xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dragonpurse

Top 5 Epic Games You've Played?

epic games for me is games that you has left something impressionable to you so my five is:Super Mario bros. the first one. GTA what is the real free roaming and pimping is all about :) Resident Evil the first one. opened my eyes to game that can scare me.Daytona opened my eyes to fun driving games.Centurion: Defender of rome i know most of you havent heard of a game or what console is it in. its an old amiga 500 game OMG! try playing it its one of a kind. Rome of ps2 is somewhat near but this left something in me

Mass Effect is surely the most epic. It plays like a movie.Half Life the series. Surely Epic.Fable... I love this game. It's not the best... but it's very epic.Call of Duty 4 has a great storyline with a very real moral point. (Nukes R Bad)Assassin's Creed has a very large and encompassing storyline.All in all, there is a graph that looks like this:Epic Scale:100: God99: Mass Effect98: Half Life seriesbreak...50: Fable40: Call of Duty and Assassin's CreedThe only game that I've ever liked the cut scenes in was Mass Effect... The music and the camera angles and the story line knock you back in your seat and make you go: Wow. That was a lot of game play to be completionist... but it was totally worth it. I love Mass Effect... and with next gen graphics! Beautiful...

Ah man, I've played so many games, it's hard to pick out the top five most epic, and then it's hard to put them in any specific order.1. Mother 3 (Probably the only one I'm not going to have to second guess about.)2. Metroid Prime3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption4. Super Mario RPG5. Mother 2 (Not sure if this should be 4...)Yeah, really hard... I'll probably end up changing my mind right time I click "Post". :/

Dead SpaceFarcry 2Call of Duty 5Grand Theft Auto San AndreasThe Sims 2 Honestly , every single one of those games I played for weeks on end and I'm still impartial to a quick play on the sims or GTA. The first 3 I listed I still play now , most commonly COD5 :)

My top 5:Battlefield 2- just amazing, great fun in 16 w 16, a lot of tactics, and it's the best game ever if you have a team that really plays the game with tactics and stuff and not just letz shoot those guyz.Gta series- fun and i really love sandbox type of games.Mass Effect- great story and fun game play interesting artwork and game mechanicsFarcry 2- also kind of sandbox, really fun a bit to repetitive fut addictive at the same time.Fable- loved what they did with the game can't wait for Fable 2 to get on pc and also on the 5th place the Sims series. Although not that action packed like the others the interaction between the characters it's great and the house creation system it's amazing (I'm attracted to architectural stuff). Also can wait for Sims 3 which is knocking on my door.