xisto Community
innosia

Psychosomatic Mental Problems This is an article about diseases that is caused by Mental Problems

Psychosomatic is a mental disorder. Parents should notice that is their child develop psychosomatic disorder to prevent future problems. Psychosomatic is a problem that is caused by stress, sadness, grieve or cannot accept own self. The sadness, grieve, stress, anxiety that comes from mind is actually affecting the body growth.Psychosomatic that is caused by sadness/grieve and the patient hurt the heart, feels very heart, can actually causes heart attack in the old age. Psychosomatic also causes problems like psoriasis, eczema, stomach ulcers, high blood and pressure. Mind can actually causes our physical problems, such as when we are in fear, our heart is beating fast, feeling sick, sweating, headache, and knot in stomache. Stomach ulcers is a disease of small erosion/hole in the gastrointestinal tract, ulcers that form in the stomach are called gastric ulcers, while eczema has several kinds, like getting itchy on hand fingers and leg fingers, the itchy blisters appear a lot and the fluid coming out is stink. When eczema comes out, it must be time the nerve system is in tense. When stress, grieve, or anxiety, our nerves system will be tighten up and cause it to pull together that can cause a knot, while that happens the blood cannot flow in some part of our body and our body becomes itchy or has some kind of disease.Psychosomatic is developing more and more todays, since the life burden is getting more heavy with economy being down, a lot of patient suffer from psychosomatic range from minor to serious problems. The most fearful disease that cause from psychosomatic disorder is heart attack and stroke. Since psychosomatic has impact on nerve systems, and influence the blood circulation, heart attack is the condition where a blood clot that blocks one of the coronary arteries. A stroke is a rapid developing of losing brain functions due to a disturbance in the blood vessels supplying blood to the brain, psychosomatic that happens too heavy will cause a whole body to become trembling and become numbs, the numbs can actually influence the nerve system in the brain and formed disturbance inside the blood vessels.Live happily mentally and physically can llift most of human illness

Thanks for the information. I must agree, there are all sorts of new mental illnesses being discovered these days. Actually they are not really unique to the present, just more common, because of increasing standards of living, and also because, I believe, more people are coming clean about their mental discomfort, unlike in the past when 'insanity' is frowned upon. Definitely, we need more counsellors and psychotherapists to help our stressed society to cope with our lives better.

The mind is such a powerful thing. If it percieves stress, anxiety, depression, etc, it begins to effect the body. Long term 'exposure' has tragic consequences. The good news is this: If the mind is so powerful that it can alter us 'negatively' than it must be powerful enough to alter us for the positive! It' s all about a shift in our perceptions. If I 'see' something, I can choose how to 'view' it. See the miracle in all things. Think not of 'stress', but of comfort. Avoid anger in leiu of tolerence. It can be done, if we only choose.Excellent post! Thank you.Michael

Yes bishoujo, may many all of us get make our lives better and healthier.

MichaelA8, yes that mind really has big effect in our lives, you can read The Secret book by RHonda Byrne, I also post something about it here. Its about how to think positive and make our life better. Mind is such a powerful things.

Edited by innosia (see edit history)

please if someone had the same problem let's help me....i will always bless him-her.i have a problem from 11th july and now is 8th January...........i wanna pee all the time...........i never stop to want............so it effect my life very bad..........................these months i get closed to my house because i don't feel well with the urge to pee .............i can't dance....i can't go trips as i need to pee every 3 hours because if i don;t do that i feel more and more the urine inside me....................i have gone to many doctors , i have done many many many tests and i have took many drugs, but nothing make me well !!!! all the doctors say that my constant urge of pee is psychosomatic.............it has destroied my life.......i am a fourteen years old girl and i can;t be like the others...alla my friends go everywhere.......but i stay at home as i wanna pee.....the pee don't leave me to relax......................i feel my bladder full all the time :'( i can't stand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!