xisto Community
FaLgoR

Age Of Empires Ii Scenarios

What are those names? Are they really in Age Of Empires 2? I have scenarios like El cid, and other(I don't remember now, played a year back).

These are scenarios made by players all over the world. It is some kind of small level, where you play with 4 or 8 players against each other (teams or ffa) with fast gaming (a game takes 20 to 30 minutes mostly) and it required a lot of good tactic and fast reaction to win such a scenario.
I had about 400 to 600 scenarios. Now I deleted them all, because I dont play AOE2 any more since 3 years.
They were 1.0c and The Conquerors expension. But most of the expension scenarios had almost the same codes as AOE2 itselve and could easily be compiled to a good format.

I dont know where to download these scenarios (maybe from clan-sites). But you can still play at sites such as Gamespy (I got them all from there, but that was before Zone quited and before Gamepark started), and Gamepark.
When the host of a scen-game selects the scenario it will automaticly transfer to you. Just ask him if you wants to select all scens you want one by one, and click Ready (the host of course) and you will have the scenarios you want in a few minutes.
So, ask in the general-chat for these scenarios and there will probably be someone who will help you.

----------

Student Math at the University of Twente (Netherlands)
English is my 3th language, so please dont qoute... I know my english is crap.
Edited by Karel (see edit history)

I used to play AOE 2 but I just played at the network with my brother, I really don't like to use the scenarios of the game, I usually create them but then I change to Age of Mythology:The Titans Expansion and it's much better than AOE 2!

Hey, in custom scenarios, how do I get the computer to be more aggressive? I have them in transports, and I want them to land on my island.-question by Chris

In a custom scenario editor, you have to select the opponent's difficulty when you add them. You can do it afterward, too. It should be a drop down menu.This will make them harder or more agressive.Be careful, tho... don't make them too strong.I love conqueror's. About six of my friends used to get together every sunday and play for about 5 hours. We got to be excellent...The top few of us could take on hardest armies for fun.

anyone playing? anyone know there to find custom scenarioAge Of Empires Ii

Hello everybody,

•  I'm still playing AoE2 once in a while. I was wondering if someone is still playing and wants to play online sometime.

• Does anyone know where to find old custom scenario's? I had lots of floppy discs years ago, but guess what. I can't find them. Besides that I don't have a floppy entrance anymore, lol. I would be very happy to find a cool map. Maps I liked were, #1 Hitman, then some bloods etc. Just want a lot to change my game now and then.

•  There's something else too. I started creating a custom scenario a few year's ago. I got stuck at some point. Can anyone help me out so I can continue my scenario? I did pretty good so far. Where I got stuck is that when a unit is created by trigger it won't move from it's spot. Anyone?

Can anyone help me out with one of the 3 points?

Kind greetings,

zoonmaniak

yea i know how to create scenerias of aok i created CBA AND TDR .....I USED TO PLAY IN Msn zone but it expired on 2005 ....well.....now i play on gameranger.....cya

Hi! I was wondering if any of you would know how do you play custom maps on multiplayer? I was able to make multiplayer work on LAN and on ICP protocol but when I want to put custom maps, there is a message that says to me that my friend doesn't have the custom map or a different one. What's strange is that the game could started one time but I had to restart it because we didn't have the civilisations we were supposed to have. If anyone can tell me how I can send my custom map to my friend game would be appreciated! Thanks!

I used to play this game, sometimes when I want to relax I just turn on Age of Empires, a random map and play it, but the last time I've done it was almost a year ago as it's quite monotonic if you play a lot of it. :)