xisto Community
-Sky-

Ips Installer Database Details [resolved] It wont accept localhost...

Access denied for user 'skyed211_central'@'localhost' to database 'skyed211_centralgaming'
I get this error message when trying to install my IPB. It will not accept localhost, nor mysql.
Can I get any help please?
I've tried many times to get past this part, but it's not happening :)

have you given your DBUSER the proper permissions for mySQL access? see if you haven't failed to add a user to your database. see detailed instructions on mysql db setup here:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6665-mysql-database-setup-setting-up-mysql-database-guide-to-use-mysql-database-in-your-site/

Thanks for your reply serverph, but I set all permissions. It will not allow me to use mysql, or localhost as the SQL name.

I'll wait till I upgrade my account, although I have an error. It says:

"Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Our records indicate that you have already submitted an application. Please wait until that application is approved or denied before submitting another one."

That is what it says. :)