xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
innosia

Introduction To Chakra And Kundalini

In Spiritual beliefs, and from my experience (I have prove it). Every human does have 7 chakras in their bodies. Chakra is like a wheel inside an old clock that if moves then it affect another wheel above it and until the 7 wheels is working or can spin.

For illustration see Posted Image

The red big dot is the first chakra or called Muladhara, it is awaken by our nature since born, it is the will to survive, thus it spins. The last chakra is above the head, while in this illustration it is not drawn.

Each chakra brings different characteristic to human, if the chakra cannot spin or dirty like our fan is dirty and it moves slowly, then our behaviour is affected to the chakra associated.

1. Muladhara

Muladhara or the base or root chakra is related to instinct, security, survival and also to basic human potentiality. This centre is located in the region between the genitals and the anus. Although no endocrine organ is placed here, it is said to relate to the inner adrenal glands, the adrenal medulla, responsible for the fight and flight response when survival is under threat. In this region is located a muscle that controls ejaculation in the sexual act in the human male. A parallel is charted between the sperm cell and the ovum where the genetic code lies coiled and the kundalini. Symbolised by a lotus with four petals.

2. Swadhistana

Swadhisthana or the sacral chakra is located in the sacrum (hence the name) and is related to base emotion, sexuality and creativity. This chakra is considered to correspond to the testicles or the ovaries that produce the various sex hormones involved in the reproductive cycle which may cause dramatic mood swings. Symbolized by a lotus with six petals.

3. Manipura

Manipura or the solar plexus chakra is related to the transition from simple or base to complex emotion, energy, assimilation and digestion, and is held to correspond to the roles played by the pancreas and the outer adrenal glands, the adrenal cortex. These play a valuable role in digestion, the conversion of food matter into energy for the body. Symbolised by a lotus with ten petals.

4. Anahata

Anahata or the heart chakra is related to complex emotion, compassion, love, equilibrium and well-being. It is related to the thymus, located in the chest. The thymus is an element of the immune system as well as being part of the endocrine system. It produces T cells responsible for fending off disease and may be adversely affected by stress. Symbolised by a lotus with twelve petals. See also heartmind.

5. Vishuddha

Vishuddha (also Vishuddhi) or the throat chakra may be envisioned as relating to communication and growth, growth being a form of expression. This chakra is paralleled to the thyroid, a gland that is also in the throat and which produces thyroid hormone, responsible for growth and maturation. Symbolised by a lotus with sixteen petals.

6. Ajna

Ajna (along with Bindu, either or both are considered to correspond to the third eye) is linked to the pineal gland which may inform a model of its envisioning. Ajna is held as the chakra of time, awareness and of light. The pineal gland is a light sensitive gland that produces the hormone melatonin which regulates sleep and awakening. Symbolised by a lotus with two petals.

(Note: some opine that the pineal and pituitary glands should be exchanged in their relationship to the Crown and Brow chakras, based on the description in Arthur Avalon's book on kundalini called Serpent Power or empirical research.)

7. Sahasrara

Sahasrara or the crown chakra is generally considered to be the chakra of consciousness. Its role may be envisioned somewhat similarly to that of the pituitary gland, which secretes hormones to communicate to the rest of the endocrine system and also connects to the central nervous system via the hypothalamus. The thalamus is thought to have a key role in the physical basis of consciousness. Symbolised by a lotus with one thousand petals, it is located on the crown of the head.

There is hard to find a person with 7 chakra clear or not dirty, every individual at least have dirtied their chakra somewhere thus makes their behaviour related to that. Such as homosexual person may have dirtied their sex chakra, a selfish person might have dirtied their solar plexus/Manipura chakra and then affected (the dirt can contaminate) the Anahata/Heart chakra.

If one can clean their 7 chakras routinely and then bind it all to one, then their body will have dimension changes. This changes will make their physical body transform into another material or object that can make them transmit in time or space. Many researchers have tried using medicines or any other man made method to induce the state of chakra cleansing thus makes the user to hallucinate and their consciousness is messy.

Such a drug is common, like beer. Beer can in fact dirtied. A person allergy to beer can be tested, if they drink beer and they get itchy bumps on their body, the most itchy places or most bumps on it must be place near the most dirtied chakra. But beer can have a good effect, if someone drinks it and then vomit and they feel a sensation of like vomiting their heart, in other words their is a purge from stomach up to heart and throat that makes him really suffer, if this occur and the vomitting is a success, it will cleans his heart. Thats why many drinkers' can interact well with heart. Thats why many drinkers suffer hallucination or see something or know something.

The most natural way is by meditating. Meditating is the process of finding the inner self and let all floating consciousness in our mind and bodies to mix together and become one and be put in our backbone. If all our consciousness has been put inside our backbone, we will see that all things that happen around us is what we create, any events we meet up with is what we are seeking. Thus what we are going to become is what we are thinking/imagining.

People often ask me, why when someone hallucinate then I will say the thing they saw is in fact exist? I told u, hallucination process is a very complex things. Like why we can think, it is absolutely not what we want to think. The thought that can emerge from our mind is gather from the space of universe, thus when this universe supply us the data, we can think. The flow of universe creates different thought that in fact link to each other than gives it to different people like puzzle pieces. Imagine when you are a piece of puzzle then you found a match picture next to you, it is no coincidence since it originates from the same thing. Thus when someone hallucinate something, depends on the layer of their thought, they must be seeing something inside his mind or others mind. The mind i mention is subconscious or conscious mind with any level he can reach.

If he is seeing something in his mind, then something around him that time must have triggered this memory to come out and hallucinate, perhaps some people related to this event, and thus when we are told that someone is viewing such a hallucination, we can not just claim "its real or fake" "its exist or not" and try to make fun with that, its so childish. Hallucination or things we see, often reflex something and told us about thing we should notice.

A senior viewer, can see what he want to see and can control his insight with his control consciousness. Thats why we need to maintain good behaviour daily not to dirty the chakra to maintain our consciousness level and make it not to drop.

The Three Important Nadis

Nadis are spiritual vein. It resides in body that control human balance with Yin Yang. It is important for children to grow up steadily both with mothers and fathers love. Child that hates their mother will grow up full with hatred, their emotion is unstable, while child that hates their father will live without vision of their future and no spirit.

That is the Ida and Pinggala work. There are three main veins in spiritual body, the first is Ida, the second is Pingala and the final is Kundalini.

Ida controls yin or moon energy, it is cold, in the picture above it is the blue line. While Pingala controls yang or the sun energy, it is fire, in the picture it is the red line.

People whos Ida is dirty, will live like robot, they are doing things again and again and never feel bored. They don't think of themselves very well, does not understand themselves well, like what they like to wear, like to eat, they dont know how to show themselves pretty/charming to others. They often does not socialized very well since their only motivation of living is the material.

While the Pingala is dirty, will without spirit, they dont have vision about themselves and let things flow on their own while they keep complaining in heart. When they are inside a circle or organization or office, they dont often stand out. Due to they feel like they are satisfied while their motivation of living is keeping others under their control. Like gossiping and like doing things facade things.

The kundalini is the consciousness level indicator. The kundalini line is the strraight line grow from bottom to upper head along with the backbone. A fireball is reside inside this line, which is called kundalini, this fireball can ascend along the line or descend (going up and down), according to the vein's dirty or not. If it is dirty, it is stuck and cannot move up ahead. The Yin and yang line or ida and pingala is circling this kundalini line up above until reaching the Ajna chakra. If both line is clean, then people can see ghost or can 'see' peoples mind.

Most days, people have kundalini reside in their heart chakra, which is the second pitstops. The first pitstops is at the Muladhara chakra or base chakra. The third stop is at the crown or sahasrara chakra.

The three pitstops indicate three kind of people.

1. The person with kundalini cannot reach the second pitstops, is indicate as

- selfish

- only thing about self satisfaction

- satisfaction includes, money, condition of living, and sex

- things of themselves, when we talk to them, the interaction is like one way while he thinks only himself

2. The person with kundalini can reach the second pitstops or heart chakra is indicated as

- can understand anothers heart and react to it

- often prove to care to someone he/she loves for the least

- the love is shown as sacrifice from small things

- do not really care for low emotions, like money and so on is put below compassion, while compassion is growing, the pure of love is showing up until there is no more worry about sex and material life, then their kundalini is ascend to heart perfectly and will cleanse the higher chakra like visudha, ajna and sahasrara

3. The person with kundalini at sahasrara

- compassion for all, love all

- to sacrifice himself in his life to prove that he is no longer worry of anything include his body and his life

- to understand that he and universe is one, and human's self is one itself, no different from one and another

In my Experience of Learning

- Teacher awakens our kundalini, such an awaken is done by many sects. For example in sahajayoga there is a free kundalini awakening procedure

- Kundalini cleanse my etherical body, i have several symptoms such as headache, throat ache, suffer illusion, stomach ache, and so on. And it happens for years (about 3 years)

- After all are clean, i can do things that most people cannot do. Such as my affirmation often come true, i can make someone suddenly loose their power and become weak in a second. This happen because they try to interact with my etherical body while my body is rejecting them, they do that unawarely, that means people around us often try to put or suck energy from each other without they knowing or understanding.

- After cleansing, my body can control huge energy, can move the cloud, can do things people cannot do. People often tell me crazy but i dont think so until they prove me wrong. I can control peoples emotion, happy, sad and so on. I can control their thought too.

Notice from rvalkass:
Anything you copy must be quoted. Also, please avoid double posting - you can use the Edit button to add to your post if there have been no replies.

Wow I didn't know there was so much to know about chakra! It's good to know what people of different culture and beliefs understand about different aspects of life and the physical body. Thanks for the interesting read!

Wow I didn't know there was so much to know about chakra! It's good to know what people of different culture and beliefs understand about different aspects of life and the physical body. Thanks for the interesting read!

thanks bishoujo in interesting about chakras.
I was born in a place that believe in mystical things, but at first I dont really believe them because my parents are strict and tell me that those things are unreal. Up until one day I experience these mystical things by myself and explore it in deeper and understand much more things that I dont know before.

from what u wrote, i assume you believe in chakras? where do you learn about that?

For admin, sorry i dont know every copy must add a quote i will put it next time, and because i think it is too long, i write it in two separate post, sorry
Edited by innosia (see edit history)

Innosia, I strongly believe in chakras and kundalini.Right now, I am going through one book about Ajna chakra which is written by Vibhakar Pandya. He wrote about his experience and the symptoms of Kundalini Awakening and how we can do that too. He strongly recommends to have a Guru before starting anything. Its really amazing to read your post. This is exactly he explains about Ida, Pingla. He also mentioned Sushumna nadi which is mentioned as Kundalini nadi in your post. So tell me something about your experience and guide me how to start. Before that, can you give your small introduction? I mean real name, where are you from and what do you do?

-reply by Sandeep Gor

Spirtual EnergyIntroduction To Chakra And KundaliniI've been practicing kundalini meditation about a year and have experienced the healing power of it. Maybe you can answer a question that I have about an incident. I'm out with friends and a friend of a friend gives off bad energy towards me immediately I sense it, two minutes later the person blacks out. I often pray to ancient ancestors and practice kundilini meditation, do you think this incident was a result of these practices?-reply by Torracne Harris