xisto Community
innosia

Remote Viewing Techniques

As a senior meditator, I can teach you how TO REMOTE VIEWINGAs a human, we have the supernatural abilities like animal do. Animal do know how and where to fly. We human of course have our born abilities but our sins have made all these abilities missing. To make this abilities and enable it again, we should cleanse ourself from sins, the way to do that- Meditate with a fix posture of sitting and with our backbone straight (this is why animals backbone is not straight because they are reincarnated from sin soul, my religions told me) meditate by taking a deep breath, a long one to blow away negative energy in this postiion as long as we can, and don't let our mind says like "i am tired" "lets move" and so on since those telling us to go away is negative energy until our mind and heart does not have emotions, like emotions to go away, to walk, to move, to think something we dont like, to feel someting we dont like, and Now our mind and heart is blank, which means we are mixing ourself with universe, our empty self is called innerself, THE ONE as we become pure, we are the one and for all. We accept all kind of conditions, whether good or bad, whether right or wrong, we do what we feel is good, we say what we feel is good that is the step of ACCEPTANCE- Right now Meditate into alpha brainwave, where you can here no voice at all although out side of you is very crowded or noisy, and yet you still awake not asleep, this is call empty but not empty Meditate lower into theta brainwave, now you will feel your body is spinning to right or left (according whether you are female or male). Then you can start relieving techniquesRelieving Techniques- Relieve yourself from all things and focus to what you want to see- Then you will find ourself in a narrow room, enter the room as you see a light, go in and in and you will find what you want to seeCongrats

i have a question where anyone who believed in meditation beyond just body and soul ...a place of a different dimension, an external energy, the beyond sort of things would like to know . :D how long would u need to meditate in order to actually feel the existence and not because of what your mind is telling you.people can be skeptical when they feel something and ask others and all that they hear is your imagining things .. :(:)

I think the hardest part would be to clear the mind of all thoughts and not affected by the happenings in the surrounding. But I believe with more practice, one will be able to do it.

Once you enter deep into meditation, there is a part where you start seeing a lot of colors ? is there a stage where you can hear a sound... an inner sound like a frequency. Can you tell us more about the experience of remote viewing? Are you sure, you are not seeing some visions?

Theta brainwave activity is associated with daydreaming. Ever drive home down a very familiar route and find, when you arrive, that you can't remember driving at all - your mind was on other thoughts and even though you drove perfectly well you can't remember any of it. That's theta. It is not surprising that feelings of being able to remote view would occur in this state (ie with the brain displaying predominantly theta waves) but it's pretty unlikely to be a real phenomenon. Numerous tests have been done on those claiming remote viewing abilities and the only positive results occurred in the early, poorly controlled and methodologically flawed studies. Properly controlled studies show no ability to remote view.
Then there is the Randi challenge. During the time the prize of $1 million was on offer we have had:
D. Khoury, Aura Manipulator & Astral Traveler
and a lot more who either dropped-out when they saw the preliminary tests or failed those same tests.