I am sathish from chennai 

I saw your post

please sent me an funny codes for nokia mobiles

I am waiting for your replay 

please send it 

thank you...

-reply by sathish

How to set my number as a Private oneHidden Nokia Tricks

I will be gratefull if some one helps me on this, I had been searching for some time and I culdnt get any worth an answer.

I have a nokia 3110c and a spice M5252 dual sim set.. And connections with idea, docomo and BSNL.

how can I set any of these numbers as a private one, I mean the reciever must not get my number if I call.. 

...Waiting to hear from you.. Pls !

-question by Arun M

to restore factory settings/nokia 6300Hidden Nokia TricksI want to restore factory settings/nokia 6300 but always it ask me security code but I don't remember it,what can I do?-question by thierry

Security CodeHidden Nokia Tricks<p>My son locked my nokia 1112 and I can't unlock the phone, can any one help provide a eprom reset code for nokia 1112.</p><p><em>-reply by nelson nombri</em></p>

ANSWER

If you want to unlock the nokia 1112 code u must do these steps

1) confirm this thing that your screen right down side written unlock

2) press right key and hold untill, in screen not display " now press * "

3)when this msg display " now press * " than imediatly press * your phone will be unlock

NOTE: this thing must be done if you use proper method but if dosnt work than try again and note, is you pressed * in time? this is timing.

i want to restore factory setting but it always ask me security code but i dont know the codeHidden Nokia TricksI want to restore factory setting but it always ask me security code but I don't know the code. Please help me reply me its urgent-reply by jagat singh chauhan

if u use the nokia mobile then use this code to know your security code

*#2640# >> Displays the current phone security code.

how to hide folders are videos are images?i know that. send ur request to doubtrequest@gmail.com,if any doubts> contact on this email.

If u do not know the lock code then it should be restored to factory setting. Go to followingFirst switch off ur phoneThen press *,3 and call button at once and then switch on the phone....ur phone well be restored..if it works reply me to prabgau@gmail.com

I want to lock my phone by using security lock but the security code is not working as i do not know the lock code as its a used cellphone which i bought. Now how to know the old password ? so that i can apply a new password

i have a problem with my 1112, i got some sms, when i open it, it restart my phone. i try to switch my card to another phone and got the same sms, but this time i can open and delete it (it contain many squares). the problem is there are some of these sms still in my 1112 phone's memory and i cant delete it. any one can help me? there are some important sms that i want to keep in that phone. thanks.

I have a Nokia E72 and I found the IMEI number printed on a label within a battery compartment as well. You have to remove the backplate of the phone by pressing on the slider at the back toward the base of the phone, lifting the backplate, and removing the battery.BTW, I noticed that you cannot use the headset of the Nokia E72 with your computer or MP3 players, but you can use your regular headphones with your phone. You can also use a regular line-in cable to connect the phone to an amplifier or car stereo, however there does seem to be some kind of static or disturbance on the line. I believe this is because of a different pin configuration. Also, I am not sure whether connecting the phone to a regular audio output device results in stereo or mono output, but I believe the output would be in mono.

hey guyz!! can i hide my messages in nokia 1112 or 1202!! i have heard something like screening in mobile with which when u recieve a message it does not display on your mobile that u hav recieved a maesage but the message is in ur inbox!! if anyone can help me out i'll b grateful!! thanx nd w8ing