xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
paakashi

Hidden Nokia Tricks very useful tricks

THE DETECTIVE TRICK (Mobile Spying)

Now you can spy on anyone using your cellphone. Just do the following.

1. Activate the "Automatic Answer" in the headset profile of your cellphone and set the ringing volume to "Mute"

2. Short-circuit the left middle and right pins on the bottom of the mobile phone with all connections touching each other this will activate profile "Headset".

If you cant do this just keep your earphone connected to mobile.

3. Now place it under a table in a room and call it. Now you can use your phone for checking out what people are talking about in a room. Just call on your phone.

4. The phone receives the call without ringing and you can listen to what people are saying.

SECRET PRANK

Change closed caller group (settings >security settings>user groups) to 00000 and your phone will sound the message tone when you are near a radar speed trap.

Setting it to 500 will cause your phone 2 set off security alarms at shop exits.

Try this secret trick if you can handle the unexpected.

Note: This secret trick wont work with all phones Models

To check Nokia mobile or cellphones IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)

On the main screen type *#06#

Information you get from the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)

XXXXXX XX XXXXXX X

TAC FAC SNR SP

TAC = Type approval code of your nokia Mobile

FAC = Final assembly code of your cellphone

SNR = Serial number of your nokia Phone

SP = Spare

Other secret tricks for Nokia mobile or cellphone

To check the phones Software revision for Nokia Mobile.

On the main screen type *#0000#

To enter in the secret menu in Nokia Phone.

On the main screen type *#92702689# [*#war0anty#]

It will take you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:

1. Displays Serial Number.

2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture

3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)

4. Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000)

5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)

To restore Factory Settings for Nokia mobile

*#7780# reset to factory settings.

Taking picture without getting noticed.

Turn on/off the "click" sound made by the camera by selecting the 'Silent' profile or by turning warning tones on/off.

Hiding your Mobile/ Cellphone Number

Go to: Menu > Tools > Settings > Call > Send My Caller ID >

'Yes', 'No' or 'Set By Network' to follow the default settings of your home network.

It works only with very few network who provide you facility of ?Private Number?

Speed Dialing From Simcard contact (not stored in mobile phonebook)

Type number followed by # then call.

Example: 1# or 2# or 21#

jumper positionHidden Nokia Tricks

n801 jumper position

z601 jumper position

x302 damage lcd point solution

s302 damage print solution

r388 jumper solution

restore factory settings codeHidden Nokia Tricks

restore factory settings code, 12345 is not working in my mobile 1100, now what to do please let me know..

-reply by mushtaq

i have nokia e 63 cellphone is there any feature/facility of rejecting a particular stored no from callin me time n againHidden Nokia Tricks

I have nokia e 63 cellphone is there any feature/facility of rejecting a particular stored no from callin me time and again

-question by gaurav

Security CodeHidden Nokia Tricks

My son locked my nokia 1112 and I can't unlock the phone, can any one help provide a eprom reset code for nokia 1112.

-reply by nelson nombri

restore factory settings codeHidden Nokia Tricks

restore factory settings code, 12345 is not working in my mobile 5310, now what to do please let me know..

-reply by adeel ali

i want to restore factory setting but it always ask me security code but i dont know the codeHidden Nokia TricksI want to restore factory setting but it always ask me security code but I don't know the code. Please help me reply me its urgent-reply by jagat singh chauhan

Like all phones, the security code is always 12345, if not try 1234. If it still doesn't work go try until 9 or even only 123, but my Nokia accepts 12345 and I never changed anything.So yeah, it'll work.

*#06# works with all phone models no matter what brand.There was thread in macedonian forums i saw but i can't find it and the person who sent the thread said that imei number can give you the country and quality of your phone.For me it was pretty good i think.I think he said that fifth and sixth number matters and i know that there was description for 00 01 and few others

how to check the below details for 7210 supernova as  *#92702689# does not work.

1. Displays Serial Number.2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)4. Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000)5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)

to formating nokia 6600,shut down  phone, hold the green keys,* and no.3,don't release yet, then turn on your phone, keep hold until "formatting appear.

-reply by Yudha

hard resetHidden Nokia Tricks

I have nokia 7610 supernova .I had change my security code and now I forgot it.Ihave

try alot of tips given in the site but it is no giving me any result.

And I want to restore to defaut code.So Please help

-reply by ratan