xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shotgun

Recommended P2p Software Recommend you P2P client

-No install needed

May seem that way for Utorrent, it stilll actually installs its just installed seemlessly and doesnt seem like it has and it just opens the program within seconds. Thats simply because its such a small program.

Utorrent is recommend just as PhyberOptycs said, but be careful what you download. You may end up downloading illegal warez software.

try bitcomet i think this the fastest one and also the best as rated and also its having a cool outlooktry it or utorrent is always there man this p2p softwares are rocking try it and also make it as popular as you want

For windows systems, I recommend uTorrent. For linux, I've been using Azureus / Vuze, and though it is more of a resource hog, it is very full featured.I also occasionally use eMule (connects to the eDonkey network) for certain files I can't get on bittorrent.Regards,z.