xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Am I Nuts? Crazy gut feeling had freaked me out

Maybe I am just losing it or something, but when I got up this moring I had a very strange and gut feeling. Of what but a hurricane forming. As some of you know I do love the weather and how it acts. I have been watching a few storms that have formed off africa. Nothing in the way of hurricanes yet but there out there. Well there two "waves" that I am watching. Well as I said this morning I woke up and had a funny uneasy feeling of these. The National hurriecane center and the US Navy are saying something could happen but nothing of size or even if it will become a hurricane. I have never in all my years had a feeling like this. Should I tell someone or what? I am just a weather watcher and nothing more. Learned all this hands, so I do not have any majors in weather. But this really has me well Scared.

I dunno if you're just going crazy or not, but I guess we'll see. I've had the same sort of feelings about the most random things before, and a lot of times they've turned out to be true....I've even known stuff that there is no way I could have known beforehand...but somehow I had a feeling.what fronts are you talking about?For everyone's sake I hope you're wrong. :)

No you're not retarded.We all have visions and things like that from time to time.Hell, you could put your local meteorology station out of business :)Or open up a psycic hotline :P

well as of today I do feel less worried of this. Maybe I am just watching too hard, Who know. I was just informed that the hurricane hunters did go out and check one of the two waves and didnt find anything, thank goodness. But still early yet. I would have to say this here and now though. Please everyone in South Fla and in or near the Gulf of Mexico. please do keep an eye to the sky. Never know about these things.

not nuts. even if you think nothing came about it, always pay attention to your intuitions and such. there could be another meaning to it alltogether. or, could be the calm before the storm. ya never know.

Whenever someone has visions about these kinds of things, i never say they are crazy or retarded. Some may say you're a looney, but you just never know what might happen. I've know people who have had gut feelings about future events that they could have never known was going to happen, although, most of the times they were wrong. Maybe the hurricane a physical representation of some other form of danger. Anyways this is just my opinion. Whatever happens i will still be watching the weather channel regularly, because last year there we more than enough hurricanes (2) around my home country.

We all have premonitions from time to time. Some of us chose to acknowledge them and try to reason out their purpose. Most typically just ignore them and leave it all to fate. I guess I fall into the latter category. But hey, who knows, you may help avert some great crisis. You just run the risk of looking a tad bit odd in the eyes of those around you. Only you can decide if the 'feeling' warrants the risk...