xisto Community
Ivan2000bd

Is Mobile Phone Reason For Cancer ?

Cancer is something that I don't think they fully understand what actually causes it. For example apparently you can get cancer from anything, Mobile phones, burned toast. (No disrespect to anyone with the disease) but I don't think scientists fully understand the disease yet.

Many arguments are still going on about the effect of mobile on health.But many studies have shown that excessive use of mobile can cause cancer,but scientificall not proved yet. Many governments issued a warning against excessive mobile phone use, especially by children, though it recognized sciencehad not proved cellular technology was dangerous.Whatever it may be, one should use a mobile phone with good judgment.Avoid calling when reception is poor, or during high-speed travel because when thesignal is poor mobile emits high radiation to connect to its network. Keep the telephone away from sensitive areas of the body by using a hands-free kit.Always remember, moderation is safe.

Radiation in huge amounts can cause cancer, so basically all electronics you use have the potential to cause cancer, but only if you stay near them all the time when they are powered up. people cite mobile phones because we tend to keep them on us all the time. Don't spend hours talking on your phone, switch it off when not in use, and don't hang it around your neck near your heart.

Cancer is something that I don't think they fully understand what actually causes it. For example apparently you can get cancer from anything, Mobile phones, burned toast. (No disrespect to anyone with the disease) but I don't think scientists fully understand the disease yet.

You can also get cancer from nothing at all, by the way. It's not really a matter of understanding the disease to its fullest extent... cancer is caused by mutations... While these may be provoked, they also occur completely by chance... :)

Rubbish rubbish rubbish! Do you seriously think that if mobile phones posed a significant health risk they would be on sale? In the current health & safety climate we live in if there was the slightest chance they were dangerous they would all be buried 5 miles underground in reinforced concrete.People argue that if you talk on a mobile for a while it gets hot - don't these cretins realise that residual body heat will warm up anything if you hold it close to you long enough?Anyone old enough to remember the introduction of tv/video remote controls will remember the same thing happening, & again when microwave ovens were introduced. Who worries about them now? Admittedly radio waves & the body do interact, but not in a harmful way. Try this out: If you have a car with remote central locking if you place the remote to your head the click it will double the range it will unlock your car. Don't ask me how it works, but it does, & it won't kill you...

i have learned from a source that Mobile phone can cause Cancer!!! is it true ??

According to Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark, cancer is caused by creating an environment for a certain fluke (parasite) to live. If your body gets too many of certain alcohols, like ones with "propyl," you will be more likely to develop cancer. Keep in mind this research isn't "mainstream."

However, I plan to study cancer in the future. If I find the answer and I remember to, I will get back with you on it. :)

According to Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark, cancer is caused by creating an environment for a certain fluke (parasite) to live. If your body gets too many of certain alcohols, like ones with "propyl," you will be more likely to develop cancer. Keep in mind this research isn't "mainstream."

However, I plan to study cancer in the future. If I find the answer and I remember to, I will get back with you on it. :)

Last time I checked, cancer was caused by mutations and not parasites. Sure, there are numerous microorganisms which do cause cancer, but that's because they induce mutations in the cells' dna. Still, we're back to square one: cancer is caused by mutations, and while these can be induced by bacteria, etc, they can also result from random DNA-replication errors, they can be induced by radiation from the Sun, and so on.

Also, regarding the fact that the research you cited was not "mainstream", I'd like to point you to this fine website: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I guess there are some pretty valid reasons for it not be mainstream :P

i dunno if i believe this or not. cell phones creating cancer would be troubling to believe. if this was true, then cell phones or other electronics capable of doing so should not be on the market. i'm no doctor or scientist but i am curious what type of cancer cell phones would create. there are many different types of cancer, how they start, and how they spread. usually the type of cancer is named after where it started in the body. even if it spreads to a different area like an organ, it will still keep it's original name. so what type of cancer does cell phones create. and is radiation that bad? because from what i know, they use radiation to FIGHT cancer. i have no doubt that the radiation that could be out there through the use of cell phones might be able to destroy cells, but create cancerous cells? i really have a hard time believing that.