xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chelcy

Just a question...

Can we make topics here about your crushes and stuff like that? B) Most of them happen in school anyway, although they may be more on the personal life side than on school life :P (That is, if anyone is interested in that topic at all! :D )

Too be frank, I know the ADMIN of this Site. He has got a pretty nice group and any suggestions will be seriously considered. Jacob only suggested for a skin and he did it within 2 hours. Thats what I call response. U say and u get it.Put up all the Flirting stuff in the suggestions box and I bet he will do it. B) Actually even i was thinking about a complete FORUM which completely deals with this thing.

I think theres no need of having a special section for crushes and stuff like that ... theres already this section named School and College Life ..And Crushes have always been part of this life . and these are the most memorable events too. Crushes on class fellows or Teachers :P ...if you had one ever , Do post it here ... B) ..and tell me if you r agreed?

Anywhere will be fine, as long as the admin allows it :P shridhar and noxit and everybody else to drop by this thread, share your stories, okay? B) Maybe just don't post too much details if those make you feel awkward.

well.. i can promise u 1 thing. if you want a relationship dont do it with some1 thats in your class.wont work

...okay ..lolzz :P .. I have number of crushes in my life..in this message i'd like to tell abt the first one . she ws Naila from fourth class PAF Korangi Creek Karachi ..Man that was the first time i ever started to like a female lolz..before tht it was only my mum . B) ... but i was the ultra shy guy of the class and prefect of the class too,So, just talked to her once and asked her if she submitted her copy to the teacher . It was not like i went to her purposely to initiate a relation ,I was just performing my duty as a clas monitor...i was tooo dumb.. :D ..Later my dad was posted to Chacklala( Rawalpindi)..and there second crush was wating for me .. To be continued.. :D

...okay ..lolzz :D ..  I have number of crushes in my life..in this message i'd like to tell abt the first one .
  she ws Naila from  fourth class PAF Korangi Creek Karachi ..Man that was the first time i ever started to like a female lolz..before tht it was only my mum . B) ...
but i was the ultra shy guy of the class and prefect of the class too,So, just talked to her once and asked her if she submitted her copy to the teacher . It was not like i went to her purposely to initiate a relation ,I was just performing my duty as a clas monitor...i was tooo dumb.. :D ..Later my dad was posted to Chacklala( Rawalpindi)..and there second crush was wating for me ..

To be continued.. B)

wow exiting :P
looking forward to you next lover B)

Girls here, ask a lot.. Come here, come there.. we'll do this and that ....Frankly, I never had time! I got College and my SITE! Its only because I sit here, I can respond to people and approve accounts! Before I made this Site! I enjoyed a lot B) ... Once, everything sets up fine, I 'll go back to my normal life ... hehe