xisto Community
salomao4u

Ubuntu For Everyone! And Some More... http://www.whatwouldjesusdownload.com/christianubuntu/

Never the phrase "Ubuntu for all" made me so much logic as now. Lately I have awakened the taste for Linux, something that I did not previously appreciated and even today still work with Windows XP but the little operating system that has me cativado due to versions that appear simplistic, such as Ubuntu.

Posted Image

The Ubuntu has several versions for everyone and some of them very inviting to be used as is the case of Ubuntu Ultimate Edition.

Posted Image

What are you wearing versions of Ubuntu a little out of joint:

Ubuntu Christian Edition - This version based on Ubuntu is dedicated to Christians. This version has some programs with biblical phrases and is given to study the bible.

Ubuntu Satanic Edition - Words for what? This is precisely the opposite of the previous…

Ubuntu Muslim Edition - And finally, I can not leave out the Islamic issue.

Posted Image

These versions are only 3 examples of the many versions out there of Ubuntu. This is proof that the Ubuntu meet everybody, is that belief is.

Edited by salomao4u (see edit history)

I already knew about the other two (and i have been working on an Xubuntu-based Christian distro), but...

Ubuntu Satanic Edition - Words for what? This is precisely the opposite of the previous…

What in the world..? :) Sadly, i feel like this should have been expected.

Wow. :D:)

I had a look at that one, expecting the wallpaper to be the burning of the crucifix or something to that effect. It's not. It looks more hell-themed than Satanist, perfect for Hallowe'en with no serious religious messages; there are even links to Christian and Muslim distributions on their website! I have to admit, the wallpapers that come with it are bloody brilliant. The time and effort that must have gone into this one (X)

edit: btw, no I'm not a Satanist.

Im starting to believe someday Ubuntu Linux may overtake Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh. If this is marketed well, something different like this would have presence as a common operating system.

Ubuntu is a great alternative for Windows if you want a cheap, solid OS that support alot of files. it's great for students and has alot of features. Although, im staying with XP simply because I'm happy with it right now, and never found problems that would actually stop me from using it. Ubuntu, is the best linux version if u ask me.. I might even download one of these and make a dualboot on my PC.. thanks anyways!

Im starting to believe someday Ubuntu Linux may overtake Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh. If this is marketed well, something different like this would have presence as a common operating system.

Have you seen bug #1? I found it to be interesting. Apparently it was started by the founder of Canonical.

:) on the bug site, but with all the different linux distro's out there I think what would we bring Microsoft down is Linux building the ultimate Linux operating system taking bits and pieces from all the major distro's and make it feature rich. I say combine Red Hat, Buntu series, Mandrake, Mint and few other big name linux flavors and just combine them together as most likley that install will be at least the size of windows XP but with a lot more stuff in it.

Is it normal what I did? Out of curiosity I just went straight to the satanic version not to download it but to see some screenshots and try to know what these guys would add there. I just can't understand what willbe going thru some1's mind when he comes up with such an idea.

Ubuntu Muslim Edition? Interesting... I wondered. I will download and test it. :D But Operating Systems with a religion changes what? :)Wow... Ubuntu supports Turkish language. Great :D

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

I always found this amusing. God doesn't care about what operating system you use. Really. =](Although I think Christian edition comes with the bible pre-loaded onto it. Never heard of Muslim edition though. And Satanic seems to be a bit of a joke.)

Personally I love Ubuntu. These distros are pretty cool, the Satanic one is a little stupid, pretty pointless, why not just customize gnome yourself? The Muslim one is pretty cool, and so is the Christian one. But ever after I read some disgusting post by a racist christian zealot, it kinda turned me off it. But anyways, this is still pretty cool!Sam.PS. Does anything differ apart from the theme?