xisto Community
Accure

Accure Says Hi Im Accure

Hey, Im Accure. My first name is Bart and im from The Netherlands. I registered here since I like to have a talk and want to put up a forum here later on. Im mostly into gaming and moderator of the EliteGamerClan. I also designed the homepage of the eG Website and helped building the forums. I like to learn some here, and learn you some aswell, make some new friends and build up a good forum here. Hope to see you guys around.

Cheers! :)

welcome to the Xisto.Please be sure to read the Xisto readme file to understand the guidelines used around here.

Welcome to Xisto Accure and like haslip mention hit up the Xisto read me right quick and you will be able to enjoy this hosting quite well. We have a great gaming forums so you will be right at home in posting there and of course if you know other stuff check out the other forums. That way you can get some hosting credits and then get some hosting.

Welcome to Xisto, hope you enjoy your stay. Please make sure you review our TOS and your stay will be very enjoyable :).

Welcome to Xisto Accure!

Just saying hello and welcome, and throwing in an actually link to the Xisto READ ME, just in case you did not find it. :)

I am sure you will get a lot of friends here, most of us are (kind of) friendly and (kind of) nice from time to time. It is a really nice community that I am sure you will enjoy. Hope to see you around!

From Bluebear, Norway.