xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kagome Higurashi

How To Get Skin Like A Japanese Girl. How to get rid of acne fast and natural :wub:

Hi..I want to ask something about the camellia oil..which one should I buy for Acne Prone skin, MEI Pure Camillia oil or Camellia 100% Pure Oil ?? These products have been promote in Amazon.com..I need to know the right product please.. :)

I have tried many products but didn't shows the effects of reducing and prevent pimples..I hope this Camillia Oil will give me an excellent result..TQ :)

Hi..I really need your help for choosing the right Camillia Oil..Which one should I buy for Acne Prone Skin, MEI Pure Camellia Oil or Camillia 100% Pure Oil..I need to know the right product please... :) These products had been promote at Amazon.com..I have tried many products but still didn't show the effects of reducing and prevent pimples...I hope this Camillia Oil will give an excellent result ..TQ :)

Omg, i found it but it's $45.00 do u rlly think it's worth it? it's from japan, so this kind of price should be expected...but is it?

just love japanese Posted Image. one rumor about their skin is like that is that they eat raw fish. dunno what correlation it has Posted Image

The healthy diet of Japan defiantly contributes to their amazing skin. They get lots of vitamins and minerals from seaweed, vegetables, and lots of fish. The raw fish is full of Omega 3 fatty acids, which is great for your complexion (and your heart). If eating lots of fish isn't your thing, I would recommend taking Fish Oil supplements.