xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kagome Higurashi

How To Get Skin Like A Japanese Girl. How to get rid of acne fast and natural :wub:

I am very interested in using camellia oil to treat my acne. I actually don't have bad acne but blemishes especially in the summer since I wear makeup and play sports. How do I use the camellia oil along with my other products? Here's how I do my facial routine at night.

1-face wash/cleanser

2-toner

3-moisturizer

--sometimes I would put on a acne fighting cream and do facial peels

your time is greatly appreciated

Replying to BluebearGirl, chill out. It's just milk. And besides, they don't have cows in Japan...Hello??...So naturally, there is no emphasis on cows' milk in the typical Japanese diet. In fact, a lot of Asian people are lactose-intolerant.

I know this is old, but OMG this is some of the most ridiculous misinformation ever. There are plenty of girls and boys with acne in japan, just as many as in western countries. I live in japan.

No, Japanese parents don't rub a special oil on their babies' faces every night.

yes, there are cows in japan. Most JHS and elementary kids drink milk every day in their school lunch.

"Their parents had them when they were young (good genes)"

your age does not affect your genes... They're GENES, they are constant.

"They do not live in summer all year round and humidity is not a problem there"

Japan is an island. That means there's not a lot of land and a whole lot of ocean. It is INSANELY humid here.

"They usually don't suntan and they slather generous amounts of sunblock whenever at beach"

sun doesn't make acne worse.

"They eat a lot of raw UNCOOKED expertly-slaughtered seafood like organic salmons - source of Omega 3 oils"

salmon is not organic here. Most things are not "organic" here. Japan's behind America on the "organic" craze.

"They visit natural spas in mountains etc"

... You think the majority of people in japan goes to 'spas' on a regular basis? no.

"They use anti-UVA/UVB (sun ray) skincare products"

like I said before, this isn't going to affect acne. If anything, putting sun screen on your face (unless specifically labeled 'non-comedogenic') will clog your pores.

" They go to bed early"

not really, most of the JHS and SHS students I know go to bed late because they study so hard.

"They feel loved! :)"

Japan has a REALLY high suicide rate. Oh yeah, "they" sure feel loved!

you want good skin? go to a dermatologist, don't believe everything you read on the internet!

How Often You do The procedures?How To Get Skin Like A Japanese Girl.

Hi,

First of, I would really like to thank you for the information. I am really glad I stumbled upon it. As well I also wanted to ask you, you spoke of scrub and moisturizing skin, is this something I should do daily and twice a day, or once a day, or every other day is enough?

I also wanted to add, although I haven't tried it yet, but I heard that drinking water mixed with honey each morning will make your skin soft.

I will try that, along with those advices.

Thank you,

looking forward for your reply, sorry if my questions seems silly or stupid, I just like to confirm things. 

-reply by Irina

I never liked tea much without lots of sugar until I tried loose leaf tea.  tea that is bought in little tea bags is mostly low grade- tiny little bits and powder tea dust from the higher grade loose leaf teas.  so try and look for a tin of loose tea, and maybe a cheap tea pot with an infuser.  rounder shaped tea pots brew tea better for some reason. Mine is from amazon.Com for less than 20 american dollars, and is called a hues and brews I-pot (infuser pot, because a mesh infuser is included, which you put the loose tea in so when you pour your tea after brewing, it doesn't pour into your cup).  it is a 17 ounce pot which makes at least two 8 ounce cups with little more room for expansion of the hot water.  also another thing that greatly affects the taste of tea is the temperature at which it is brewed, and the brewing times.  tea that is brewed for too long can taste bitter because of the tannic acids it contains. Tea also contains some flouride, so has been shown to be good for your teeth in that respect.  the acids may contribute to staining though, but I prevent that by wetting my toothbrush and using it quickly after enjoying my brew.

black teas require the hottest water, water at boiling point.  brew for 3-5 minutes, depending on your preference.  a tea that tastes weak at 3 minute brew might be wonderful and full bodied at 5 or so minutes.

green teas require hot, but not boiling water.  I typically use water that has just started to bubble.  they also only require 2-3 minutes brewing time.

white teas use just hot but not boiling water.  they can be brewed from 1-3 minutes to taste great.  I find that when sipping white tea, at first there is almost no discernable flavor, but as you drink it, it becomes floral.  to me at least.

instead of sugar, I often use a tiny bit of honey to sweeten my teas.  I also feel that it enhances the floral taste and smell of tea.  

I just love tea now that I know how to brew it and the importance of a fresh quality tea leaf.  

good luck and I hope you enjoy tea as much as I do when you try it this way.

hey i got a question im a guy but my face in the dark looks fine but in the sun i have allot of flaws and u all thnk he gay im not i just want to have clean looking face i use physiogel creme and water :P thats it but ur camellia oil pure on amazon.com does it work ? i hope u reply fast

fisrts of all may i point out Kagome Higurashi is the main character of Inuyasha an ANIMEsecond of all japanese living in US for 2 month cant really get that standard of english. i spent a year learning to speak english normally and not sound like textbooks. and we do not put camellia oil on baby's face when they are born. Thats just wrong.and if you use oil when you have acne you will just get more of it if you do not use it correctly. vitamin e works better. alot of people i know eats SATO hakubi pills to keep their skin clear.but the effects vary.just eat alot vegetables and toufu. miso soup helps.

i'm an asian girl, and camelia oil isn't our main treatment. It's very rare to see someone used it in that way.also we don't visit natural spa in mountains, it's incredibly rare. we don't use any anti UV product except when we go swimming or to beachwe don't live in summer around the time, true. but when its summer its so burning hot.we also cooked food. the uncooked things is, yes, but it just several foodand we seldom go to bed early ... and not so lovedCamelia oil is good, right, because it contains vitamin Eyou can eat a lot of vegetables contain vit E, its good for your skinif you want to get good skin and have no acne ..wash your face regularly, get scrub regularly, drink a lot of mineral water, use skin product that match your skin type.ps: never call your self asian if you're not, its a little bit offense to us

How come some think that a magic product can make them get flawless skin? It has nothing to do with things like that. Some may use it, but overall it's the asian lifestyle and what they're eating that makes the skin good.I'm asian myself and when I'm eating more western style food for a longer period my skin gets not so good. But when I stick to soups, vegetables, soy-products and lots of tea my skin fixes itself. :) It's about being healthy, not drowning your skin with oils and creams. They're just supplement.And I don't go early to bed and my friends don't do either. Summer is very humid and I don't use tons of suncream all the time. There a cows and I drink milk but it is much sweeter than western milk.Half year I'm in Europe other half in Asia so I've tried both things. :)

There is no cure all for skin problems. However, there are cheap and effective ways to help common problems. For those of you with acne problems, Google "oil cleansing method." Do it once or twice a week consistently and it WILL help your acne. Weekly clay masks (with bentonite, french green clay, etc) will also help. Do this and stay away from processed foods.As for cammelia oil... All facial oils are similar. What works best depends on an individual's skin type and personal preferences for smell. I have tried dozens of them, and have found argan oil and sea buckthorn oil to work best with me. I put them on over a toner and under a (zinc oxide based) sun screen. This routine has done a lot to clear up my blemishes and even out my skin tone. Full disclosure: I'm an asian female in my 20's. I look like 15, and haven't broken out for years.Also, be aware 85% of skin aging is caused by sun damage, namely by uva rays. Unfortunately, in the US, sunscreens measure spf (blocks for uvb only, hence why I only use zinc oxide sunscreens).

I would like to thank you for this information. どもありがとございました。I will use soap though, because I can't affored the others... =.=; I live in the South-East of America... but thank you very much.

reply from:

ラッサル四月

You from Japan,right? i have so much to ask,so this letter gonna be a bit long. First of all my name is Laura,nice to meet you! Am 14 year old. I wanted to ask you,first time i hear that Japan girls have perfect skin,when they say that,do they mean you have perfect skin over all body or just on face,because you don't have spots? Do you have spots(if no,can you tell me how do you do that you don't have any spot,and how come Japanese,Korean girls don't have dark circles under there eyes? I'll wait for your answer. Thank you.^^ Bye. :)