xisto Community
realbiz

Play Forex Online Do you play forex ?

Ah, I've heard of Forex before but don't really know much about it...What exactly are you looking for though, like games where you can learn or just information regarding it? Didn't quite understand what you were wanting..

I trade forex for a living. I would suggest you stay well away from it if you are seeking information from these forums. You need to be intelligent, resourceful and highly analytical to see success in the foriegn exchange. Those who are going to make it will get their information from very solid sources. Your poorly spelled and constructed query on an unrelated website causes me to think you will get eaten alive on the forex markets. I understand English may not be your first language, but that doesn't stop you from using your brain a bit better.

Sounds interesting, but I think I'll wait to check it out, at least until midterms are over.By the way....even if English isn't your first language, there are plenty of spell-checkers out there for free....

hello i would like to get more tips on the best trading strategies, having to make the decision between online EA trading or manual trading? i trading manually has not realy been easy, it would be needfull if you can share your trading strategies as i would like to learn some more.

hello i would like to get more tips on the best trading strategies, having to make the decision between online EA trading or manual trading? i trading manually has not realy been easy, it would be needfull if you can share your trading strategies as i would like to learn some more.

People trade in Forex in a different way. EA will facilitate your job. Now there is an opportunity to get new free trading robot bby Rita Lasker. I think it is very good way to try how robot works. Look for it here robot4free(dot)com

People trade in Forex in a different way. EA will facilitate your job. Now there is an opportunity to get new free trading robot bby Rita Lasker. I think it is very good way to try how robot works. Look for it here robot4free(dot)com

Huh) I also use this forex robot about a month) I tried other forex autotraders, but they're too complicated for me 'cause I'm just a newbie. Rita Lasker's robot is much more easy for understanding than similar ones but it gives a pleasant result day by day. I like it for a stable income. After all, you can visit her site and get a lot of information (books & videos) about how to trade using EA properly. Great for beginners!
Cheers, Mike.

I listened many times about this Rita's robot, but not all people could earn money with them. It's always risk. I use robot on freerobot2010(dot)com. I earn not VERY BIG money, but I earn it each day. Use or don't use robot? What is the question)))