xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
.:Piper_2051:.

So Yeah, Women Are Screwed Up... or at least this one was...

I have mixed feelings with the OP. Hope I'm understanding the whole thing as you mean it.It was kind of dumb in a way for the girl to overreact the way she did. If you truly were looking for your ex to establish contact and be able to take care of your daughter, then yes, she was on the wrong foot to think that you were contacting your ex because you had feelings coming back to you. Like you said, your daughter comes first and rightfully so, and I'm glad you're taking that responsibility.The thing that gets me though is that she apologized to you and you basically told her to go fly a kite. That's not exactly kosher in my book... not that it matters, anyway. We know that she knew about this whole situation beforehand, but look at it from her perspective. How would you feel? People have security issues. You both probably weren't in a relationship long enough for both of you to build that kind of trust level where she wouldn't be bothered much about you talking to your ex for ANY reason, nevermind talking to her about your daughter.If your daughter has a fight with you and comes back to apologize, are you going to disown her instead because she slipped up? Should she do the same to you if you screw up and disconnect all contact with her father?When you jump into a relationship, you have to expect yourself and your significant other to have disputes but also compromises to settle those disputes. If she's going to get a job that requires a commute or for her to move, she should have discussed it with you before and you both should realize that someone's going to have to give up something, whether you move with her or she gives up the job to be with you. In all reality, a distant relationship only works if both persons are willing to make it happen, but apparently you lack the dedication and commitment to this girl. If that's a good or bad thing, I don't know... I have no idea who she is or if she's worth sacrificing for.Look into your priorities and take a better look at what you want from life before making such haphazard decisions on a whim.

All I can say is... Wow. You should've accepted being her boyfriend again. That's where you were dumb. Where you were smart was telling her about your ex. She didn't have to overreact that bad. But, too bad for you!

maybe they wanted a child. ever think of that? also, why is it the guys responsibility to use protection. in all fairness, it's the woman's body and the woman should take on more of that responsibility. are you a guy hater or somethin' to only pinpoint his own responsibilities and not his ex's for leaving him out of the blue?

homosexuality is not a choice from bad relationships haha you are born a certain way and that's that. women are just more open emotionally to go that route with another woman even if she isn't lezbian.

he hasn't even explained why she left him so why are you on his *bottom* to work it out with her? kids are #1, but i will never believe that people need to stay in a dead beat relationship ust for children. there are other alternatives. in fact, it could be more damaging to a child if it is a dead beat relationship and two people are staying together for the wrong reasons.

so you put up with this crap before? he hardly even went in to detail about ANYTHING. how can you make so many quick judements? i know you've gotten hurt in your past, but don't let that take control over your own life and how you treat others.

so let me ask you because i am just curious. you a lezbian now? :)

First of all, why did you not use protection when you were having sex with the first girl? And why on earth where you having sex with her? I bet you're not in love with her, and that's not okay.
Anyway, you can't expect your current girlfriend to not be pissed off that you got another girl pregnant. And what Saint_michael said, I have seen a woman become a lesbian after a man did something like this.

You should have worked things out with your ex. I don't blame her for not letting you know squat about your kid, and I can honestly say that for the well-being of your child I hope it doesn't change any time soon.

And you can't expect her to not shout at you. Besides, isn't this just a tad hypocritical? You would probably be very angry if your girlfriend let you know that she is talking with her ex, so it isn't fair for you to yell at her, much less dump her.

And I do agree with the next comment that followed mike's. She does deserve better than you. They both deserve better than you. I've put up with this *BLEEP* before and it's not worth the time for her to put up with your immature crap.

AND

You're not taking care of your responsibillities if you walk out on your pregnant girlfriend. That child is your responsibillity. That child needs a good father, but then again you really don't seem to be good father material so maybe the woman will meet a loving and kind man who will be there for it instead of your flakey *bottom*.

Like kobra500 said, take a break from women. You obviously don't know how to handle them. Just because you are a man does not give you the right to "put her in her place." She has every right to go off on you. She has every right to be pissed off at you. And you deserve every last bit of it.

And to NinjaNT, I've seen a woman go lesbian over something like this.

As for piper's comments, SM is more right than you are. I personally (being of the female gender) disagree with a few of his thoughts, but dude? You are wiggity wiggity wack!

her reply wasn't objective or fair or understanding one bit so i disagree with you there. yours on the other hand aside from the first part is a good one. i do believe a lot women do carry a lot of weight on their shoulders. not all, but alot. especially when they are in love and they feel they have something to prove when all they have to prove is being their own selves. they tend to create more pressures for themselves than there really is. what, they feel unloved or rejected. if this is the type of women he was with, maybe she was just a runner and scared. maybe she loved him and didn't know what to do. she called him and let him know about his daughter though. that was a good first step. that tells me that she is coming to her own senses in what is right. her first choice was to get away from him. heck, she may still love this guy and ran. who knows. at the same time, this guy has a lot to learn about relationships. although i don't believe he controlled her to leave, he may have not shown enough attention or responsibility where it put where it put things inside this woman to leave. heck, maybe he cheated on 'r. who the heck knows. i've asked 3 times already about why things got broken up and he fails to answer every time :)

oh btw- if she had every right to go off on him as you say, then he had every right to dump 'r. don't you agree? why stay with someone if you find out you are not compatable in areas that are important? to say he had no right to dump 'r is being as subjective as the post you commended.

i agree. he should definately take a break from women....but ummmmm....when are men ever smart?

First of all, why did you not use protection when you were having sex with the first girl? And why on earth where you having sex with her? I bet you're not in love with her, and that's not okay.
Anyway, you can't expect your current girlfriend to not be pissed off that you got another girl pregnant. And what Saint_michael said, I have seen a woman become a lesbian after a man did something like this.

You should have worked things out with your ex. I don't blame her for not letting you know squat about your kid, and I can honestly say that for the well-being of your child I hope it doesn't change any time soon.

And you can't expect her to not shout at you. Besides, isn't this just a tad hypocritical? You would probably be very angry if your girlfriend let you know that she is talking with her ex, so it isn't fair for you to yell at her, much less dump her.

And I do agree with the next comment that followed mike's. She does deserve better than you. They both deserve better than you. I've put up with this *BLEEP* before and it's not worth the time for her to put up with your immature crap.

AND

You're not taking care of your responsibillities if you walk out on your pregnant girlfriend. That child is your responsibillity. That child needs a good father, but then again you really don't seem to be good father material so maybe the woman will meet a loving and kind man who will be there for it instead of your flakey *bottom*.

Like kobra500 said, take a break from women. You obviously don't know how to handle them. Just because you are a man does not give you the right to "put her in her place." She has every right to go off on you. She has every right to be pissed off at you. And you deserve every last bit of it.

And to NinjaNT, I've seen a woman go lesbian over something like this.

As for piper's comments, SM is more right than you are. I personally (being of the female gender) disagree with a few of his thoughts, but dude? You are wiggity wiggity wack!

Whilst I'd have to agree that the girl did overract a bit too much, I wouldve have to say if you had moved on you would've kept stories of the ex to yourself unless if the partner had asked about it and/or other things. Example being those that move on from a previous relationship, yet may have had a child with the last partner.