xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chris.oco

Why Has Everyone Ignored My Free Hosting Request?

I posted a free hosting account request on the 27 of last month, I still haven't got a reply, when I go in and look at my request post I notice that EVERYONE before AND after me was at reviewed, and most of them accepted! Can anyone please tell me why mine seems to have been skipped!?!? I've been really anxious to get my website up and running on the web, but it seems i've been completely ignored in the process! Im starting to wonder why i'm wasting my time here!

Also if people been paying attention there are some posts in the forum stating the fact that accepting hosting account will be suspended until the crash we had is 100% repaired. I don't know how many more account there are that have to be check before hosting accounts will be activated again.

We are facing with some remote connection issue from outside of server request. This is important because it's how your hosting is activated within our system.Until I hear from OpaQue that the forum server is acting properly I will approve pending requests. Thanks all for your "patience." There I go using the word but this time it's not to order but to request.I will check back soon to see if I hear anything back from OpaQue.