xisto Community
mikeyboy63

Where Is The Bookmarks File Stored With Ff2?

My bookmarks are critical and lengthy. I'd like to save them to a flash drive, since my laptop is ancient and it's been acting up lately.I went into the FireFox folder, but couldn't find the bookmarks info anywhere. there's a bookmarks.html page, but it doesn't contain the actual bookmarks. Where does FF2 store the bookmarks? Or is there an easier way to copy and paste the bookmarks to another file? ;) 2 poor 4 a sig ;)

Open the FF2 browser, select Bookmarks, Organize Bookmarks, File, Export and then you can save the bookmarks as an html file.

WOW !!! This way of exporting bookmarks is really cool . Recently i exported the bookmarks from firefox and imported them to OPERA. This worked fine really fine. Though I used some googling "actually that is where i am good just to extract things out of the internet".

Open the FF2 browser, select Bookmarks, Organize Bookmarks, File, Export and then you can save the bookmarks as an html file.

Brilliant! I never new how to do this. This was one of the few reasons why I always hesitate to format my machine and clean install.