xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krazygoddess

Finally Some Good News Well deserved

Finally after everything that has been bad for me the last few months I have some good news to share. Its been A while So it is very good and exciteing news for me. My brother called and told me I am finally gonna be an auntie!! Wooohoooo I am soo excited I have been waiting for years, I have made him an uncle four times over! lol Anyway it was some very good news just what I needed after how the last few months have went with loosing mom and moving cross country to get away from husband. Finally something to look forward to.

Well, I guess, Congrats! I'm not an uncle yet... My brother is all like "I'm a nerd, that means I'm never gonna get a girlfriend"...*sigh*, it's tiring having to listen him say that all the time.

Oh wow! Congratulations on the becoming an Auntie news ;) Sometimes all it takes is one good thing in life to look forward to, and then things can really start to look up. It can be rough when things all seem bad for so long, but you can take this as a sign that there is good things to come ;)

Awww, congrats! I am going to become aunt to a little boy in just a few weeks. Such things are so fun.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Congrats krazy, its amazing how a small event like that can erase all the bad stuff that has happen to you in the past. Hopefully with this good news you can try and stabilize yourself after whats been going on with you these last few months. Heck my brother is expecting his second child soon and so my hands will be full again with a third kid to keep an on and teach the ways of the Spam as well ;).

Congratulations on becoming a auntie. Hope the kids doesnt tie you down too much, but they should be lovable enough, regardless of what they do early in their life.