xisto Community
keego

Signs Of Pregnancy does anyone know how u can tell if ur pregnant?

pls comment im confusedSigns Of PregnancyWell, I'm 19 yrs old and I have been currently having sex with my boyfriend for the past ten months, and our only form of protection has been birth control. Well as of may 11 I have had off and on spotting thats not long enough to be a period or heavy enough to need anythign more than a pany liner. I have taken blood pregnancy tests as well as home pregnancy tests and they have all shown up negative. All the dr. Did was change my birth control and I'm still having the same spotting...I had a pap done and everything came back clean...I then asked for an ultrasound or a vaginal ultrasuond (which will be able to look directly inside and see whats going on) to see what was going on and they denied me that. I then asked for a different dr. I did that and my appointment for my ultrasound is aug. 6 do you think I'm over reacting?-reply by deedee

Could i be pregnant?Signs Of PregnancyHi!I'm Chuma 21years of age.This is the 3rd month now since my last period. The 1st month I had abdominal pains and a brown discharge that lasted my normal 3day period. I've done several home pregnancy tests and they test negative. My breast are paining. I'm not sure if I have the symptoms or it's just my mind playing games with me. Please help.Yours.Chuma NxesiCape town-question by Chuma

Am i Prego?Signs Of PregnancyI had sex about 3days to 3weeks ago and now I am having brownish/reddish discharge and slight lower pains and sometimes I get really bad pains and they last only for a few seconds or sometimes 10 mins and in the moring I feel like puking. I'm not sure if its my period or if I could be pregnant ... I'm very young between the age of 14-16 I'm scared and I cant talk 2 my parents about this if anyone knows Please and thank-you reply or send me a message-reply by Alyssa1994

If you just had your period 9 days ago, you aren't pregnaunt, as once you become pregnaunt, your periods stop. Spotting between perionds and irregular periods are not all that uncommon.However, in this day and age with easy access to birth control, why on earth would you take chances that could ruin your life forever with having unprotected sex??????

need to know (signs of pregnancy)Signs Of Pregnancy

I took a home pregnancy this weekend it was negative. For the past three months I have had my period a day early then normal, it was not like my normal period. The 1st day heavy 2nd day light and 3th  day brown and then stop, there was and still is no discharge the rest of the month. Oops very little discharge like once in a month.When I press my breast fluid that looks like white come out. My stomach is bloat all the time. Please advice.

-question by pauline