xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rpgsearcherz

Can't Access My Site....weird Issue

Okay, so last night everything worked fine. I loaded up cpanel, fixed issues with the site after the database move, etc.Today I'm unable to load up the site. It just keeps giving me ping timeouts. With what I'm being told by others it is only me having this issue with my site, and yet there have been 0 changes to my pc between it working and not. I have tried multiple times during the day with no luck.Along with this, if I load my website using a proxy service then I do not have any issues. The only time it will not allow me to access it is if I am "using" my own IP.Any insight or help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

You could leave your website url for us and we can see if it's just you who is unable to view your website ;)

@ bishoujo, in that case XD, could you check if you see my site:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ in advance.

@rpgsearcherz: takeover.trap17.com is working... (i read on the page that your site is under renovation...)
@oxida: morbid-design.trap17.com is working... (albeit, it shows an image which says "Onderhouds Werkzaamheden -- Excuses voor het ongemak" --- whatever that means)

admin buffalohelp has advised members on this thread:

PS, if you cannot even see your home page a good possible answer might be that your IP has been blocked by Xisto servers. A test would be use a proxy service to see your website. If you can see then the answer is IP block. Contact Xisto - Support and ask if your true IP is blocked by Xisto firewall. Request for unban on your IP. To find your true IP search for "what's my IP address" on any search engine and you'll find out.
PPS, never login to your cpanel using a proxy service. They are known to harvest any HTTP request information such as your password.

Yeah...Didn't think of Xisto's firewall blocking me. I can access both sites with a proxy but not otherwise. Support is working with me to resolve the issue now.