xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Tongue Twister practise ur tongue...

mr . cole

Tongue Twister

Peter piper a peck of pickled peppers a peck of pickled peppers peter piper

-reply by farhana

There was one that my teacher gave to use back in the 4th or 5th grade. It goes something like this.The undertaker undertook to undertake an undertaking.The undertaking that the undertaker undertook to undertake,was the hardest undertaking that the undertaker ever undertook to undertake.There's another that in Urdu/Hindi it goes something like this.peet ount ki ounchipoonch ount ki neechiI memorized the first one so it wasn't really that hard for me but this one really twists my tongue.

english tongue twistersTongue Twister

The Tongue twisters are very confusing...I always bite my tongue... I saw this because it is my assignment... By the way I had a tongue twister for you:

How much wood, if the wood chuck chuck,

If the wood chuck could chuck would...

Hope you like it!

I like this so much!

what do u think about thisTongue TwisterPeter piper picked a peck of pickled pepper if peter piper picked a peck of pickled pepper wheres the peck of pickled pepper peter piper picked!!say that 5 times fastHeres another poemSupercalafrajalisticxbealadoshis even though the sound of it is kind of controses if you say it fast enough it will soon come atrociouse SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICXBEALADOSHISWhat do you thinkIts better than urs ha. Thats what I thoughtIf you cant think of a better 1 than mine as well just back off-vanessa-reply by Vanessa

moses supposes his toeses are roses, but moses supposes erroneously. For moses he knowses his toeses arent roses, as moses supposes his toeses to be!

GRR! People already took "toy boats" and "unique New York", some of my favorites.Nice reference with "Moses Supposes"!Okay, try that one song from "Pirates of Penzance"... whatever it's called where the one dude sings at 2498345 words/minute.

Dear Team,

Could you add this complete tongue twister to your website?

How much wood could a woodchuck, chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

He would chuck, he would. As much as he could and chuck as much as a woodchuck could

If a woodchuck could chuck wood.

♪ / ; ♫Tongue Twister

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy was he? =DD

-Haifa♥

?tongue twister?Tongue TwisterTongue TwistersThese came around on a linguistics mailing list. Some of them are quite evil.? The sixth sick shiek's sixth sheep's sick. (A variant on what the Guinness' Book of World records considers to be the hardest tongue-twister in English).? She sifted thistles through her thistle-sifter.? Give me the gift of a grip top sock: a drip-drape, ship-shape tip-top sock.? Moses supposes his toeses are roses, but Moses supposes erroneously. For Moses, he knows his toeses aren't roses, as Moses supposes his toeses to be. (from "Singing in the rain". Danny Kaye also a great supplier of tongue-twisters).? While we were walking, we were watching window washers wash Washington's windows with warm washing water."? "Peggy Babcock" (to be said rapidly three times).? Red leather, yellow leather? Rubber baby buggy bumpers (a baby buggy in American English is a pram in British English in case this one makes no sense)? A lady sees a pot-mender at work at his barrow in the street.? "Are you copper-bottoming them, my man?""No, I'm aluminiuming 'em, Mum"? Freshly fried fresh flesh? Six twin screwed steel steam cruisers.? The crow flew over the river with a lump of raw liver.? Preshrunk silk shirts.? A bloke's bike back brake block broke.? Good blood, bad blood? Mixed biscuits.? She stood by Burgess's fish sauce shop welcoming him in.? Tie twine to three tree twigs.? I am not a pheasant pluckerI'm a pheasant plucker's sonBut I'll be plucking pheasantsWhen the pheasant plucker's gone. (careful with this one)She sells sea shells on the sea shore, the shells she sells are sea shells I'm sure.? In Ulm und um Ulm und um Ulm herum."In Ulm and around Ulm and around Ulm again."? "How would the old ladies of Wettingen do the laundry if water were wine?"? "Put the pot on the stove for the moment"? One in Dutch:? Sevenenseventig scheweningse beschuitjes? Toyboat, toyboat, toyboat? Unique New York? The seething sea ceaseth, and thus the seething sea sufficeth us.? One smart-feller - he felt smartTwo smart fellers - they felt smartThree smart fellers - they all felt smart? We weary deer live in fear, weary deer,For we fear that hear the hunters near, with a tag for the toe of dear John and Jane Doe,Oh no! We are wary weary deer. Hunt the moose, or the goose, but please turn the poor deer loose,For our families would miss us if we're not here We stay up all the night in a terrible fright,Pity us, bleary wary weary deer. Oh, the foot of the hare brings good luck beyond compare,And the hair of the bear is more impressive. That space on your wall could use a nice trophy trout--Think about it, think about it. While we weary deer live in fear, weary deer,Hiding down in the deep damp dark dank den (in the gloom). How we long for a day with the antelope to play!Oh, surely some sunshine shall shine soon. Hunt big game if you must, they're more glamorous than us,Or a feast of feathered fowl is delicious. The stand so pround and so tall that they mustPresent a target that'll make you want to skip us. Steer clear of the deer, we live in fear, weary deer,For we fear that we hear the hunters near. With a tag for the toe of John Deere and Jane Doe,We are leery bleary wary weary deer.? Three Swedish switched witches watch three Swiss Swatch watches switches.Which Swedish switched witch watch which Swiss Swatch watch witch?"? Shep Schwab shopped at Scott's Schnapps shop;One shot of Scott's Schnapps stopped Schwab's watch.? Top chopstick shops stock top chopsticks or If A Dog Chews Shoes,What Shoes Should He Choose To Chew.? "I can can a small can in a big canbut I can not can a big can in a small can if you can a big can in a small can you can can what I can not can"? 'Red lorry yellow lorry'? 'Nocker locker locker nocker'? Six sick slick slim sycamore saplings.? A box of biscuits, a batch of mixed biscuits? A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk,But the stump thunk the skunk stunk.? Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?? Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry.? Betty Botter had some butter,"But," she said, "this butter's bitter.If I bake this bitter butter,It would make my batter bitter.But a bit of better butter--That would make my batter better."? So she bought a bit of butter,Better than her bitter butter,And she baked it in her batter,And the batter was not bitter.So 'twas better Betty BotterBought a bit of better butter.? Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistles stick.Is this your sister's sixth zither, sir?The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.? Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat.? Pope Sixtus VI's six texts.? She sells sea shells by the sea shore.The shells she sells are surely seashells.So if she sells shells on the seashore,I'm sure she sells seashore shells.-reply by princess_abbie112497