xisto Community
ivantoar

What Is The Program To Join Videos Together?

Jsplit is only for splitting and cutting a movie in parts.. He wants to put a movie inside another movie.. so Jsplit wont be helpfull here.

OK. Thanks for the help :D Anyway, is adobe premiere pro worth it? Anyone have tried it?

I've worked with Adobe Premiere Pro ONCE and for not having ever used it before, there was a lot of wasted time in trying to figure out how to do things in it. (Then again, I'm probably slightly retarded.) :) You can do some cool stuff with it; however, I'm not exactly sure as to how to do those cool things, but then again, I've used it ONCE. There are, as for many other programs, plenty of tutorials to explain how things are done as well as trying to learn the basics... and I wish I did that instead of being stubborn and learning on my own.

Yes, I didn't look at the videos, but if it has to do anything with special video transition effects, Adobe Premiere Pro can do that.

Now, the question is whether you pay the price for an Adobe product or nudge yourself towards the free end of the spectrum, like what rvalkass is suggesting. You might like it just as much and save a lot of money in the long run.

Pinnacle Studio is something affordable and easy to use, I have used it to edit a couple of Full HD videos I took with my video cam and it does retain quality well after editing and conversion, and many great features. It is also compatible with a reasonably wide range of fomats. Sony Vegas Pro, like the name suggests, is far too 'pro' for a simple project like this.

I know xilsoft has some video programs for splitting and joining without losing the quality of the files , it works pretty well for an alternative since alot of programs are like 60+ dollars.

you can use windows movie maker i think. i did that to make some youtube clips. it worked for me. but obviously there is better software out there that can do a better job and that has more effects but i can't think of any of the top of my head.

you can use windows movie maker i think. i did that to make some youtube clips. it worked for me. but obviously there is better software out there that can do a better job and that has more effects but i can't think of any of the top of my head.

If you're going to resurrect a 4 month old possibly resolved topic the least you can do is read what others have said before posting. Windows movie maker was mentioned in the fourth post down and was shot down in the fifth.

Adobe premiere! I think it's the best video editing software out there, however like other Adobe suites, a bit on the expensive side.I don't know much about free options but there must be some out there...