xisto Community
ivantoar

So, What Is The Best Free Domain?

Hie,You can get it free by posting in this forum.
Bye

By the way .com is the best or .net or .org

Exactly what I was thinking. Now that we are using myCents instead of credits you can get a free domain just by posting here. So to answer the topic starts question Xisto is now the best free domain because you can even get yourdomain.com just by posting here.

I was using dot.tk for one of my sites and came across this forum.I'm hoping to eventually get hosting from Xisto soon and hopefully it's be worth the time. Most of us know that frames are bad for a site. I learnt that too late. It's better to have a top level domain for any website including a Forum as you mentioned. Xisto seems like the real deal and I suggest that you give it a try.

during these years i have used many free domains but they are never comparable to any .com domain, i can say a .com or .net domain can cause your website to get more visitors rather than a .co.cc or .tk domain but here we want to talk about the best free ones, i have tested many free domains and here is what i think about each:1. co.cc : it is an old free domain provide with many features, i have still two domains from this provider and i have them about 4 and half years for free, it is a nice feature that you can extend your services after their two year expired but your website should be not commercial (which in my case is) for doing that otherwise you have to pay a fee for extending your account for another month. they provide some features like name servers or other things which are nice for a free domain. there is a little problem and it is when you are in third or later year of your service if you plan to make your website commercial (not making just planning like specifying some spaces for ads or some type of shop which is experimental and not functional) they will close your domain very fast without any warning, so if you want to try and see how your website looks with some fake ads only to see how the templates will be, you have to do it on your local host and not in your website otherwise you will loose your domain. anything else is just nice with their services however some times i can't login to their website duo to their website low speed but this will not affect your domain at all.2. .cz.cc : this is another free domain which provides same features as .co.cc provides but i don't know if their domains are extendable for non commercial websites or no because i have never used their domains more than a year. i think typing .co.cc is so much easier than .cz.cc, i think we use "o" alphabet more than "z" alphabet when we type a text so maybe this is why i think it is easier to type .co.cc, by the way as the first free domain i have used is .co.cc i prefer them to .cz.cc ones but anyway i haven't seen any login or down time problem with .cz.cc registrar website and every time i went to their website i have done what i want without any problem. 3. .tk : i have used their services and i really don't like them, first reason is that i had one site using their domain but it never get high ranks in google because of its domain, but when i changed it to a .com domain it get very high ranks in only one week, so it was the domains problem. later for testing to see if .co.cc is this type or no, i temporary changed my domain to .co.cc after two weeks it got a high rank too so this was only related to .tk domain (i don't know why but it seems google thinks that this domain is only for scam websites). another thing i was facing with was a real delay time (which mostly was after 8GMT) which sometimes caused some errors on browsers of my visitors, so i changed to .com but i kept my .tk as a parked domain but after some time like 3 month, i went to see if .tk is working but i found the domain redirecting to their website without any notice on my email inbox about why they have reserved the domain for themselves, so i don't suggest this provider for free domains.so these are my experiences but again i say nothing is comparable to a .com or .net or these type of domains because these will bring more visitors in your website if you don't believe me just put a vote in your website and ask them to see if they prefer .com/.net domain or a free one like .co.cc and i can say what result is from now.

As I'm starting with my forum. I'm planning to get a domain name. Can you recommend me what's a good free domain? I've seen a few with .tk and .co.cc. Any better suggestion? Or what should I take? .tk or .co.cc? Thanks

In my suggestion .co.cc is the best domain name extension.... The .co.cc is look like a complete domain name with extension.....

There is many free domain name registration are available..... But that free website will not satisfy your requirements, and also your required types of domain name extension are not available in that free website....

So that simply you can use this website tucktail.com and register your domain name at just $9.99 per year.....

In this website they also provide the private domain registration, Website Design Service, Search Engine Visibility(SEO) and many more services at cheap cost....

They provide very good services so that i suggest this website to you.....

In better you can visit this website and get the clear idea about the online web hosting company website....