xisto Community
BuBBaG

I Hate Doctors! They have no clue what they are doing sometimes

I have episodes where I pass out or dizzy or lightheaded..episodes of extreme energy loss..I'm not a person who gets sick...but the doctor sends me to get very expensive tests..electrocardiograms heart ultrasounds heart monitors blood tests. I didn't even get the results of some of these tests even after asking about them. My doctor called and said to call her if I had anymore symptoms and to keep drinking my Gatorade.

i hate doctors because my old doctor was most interested in his computer than talking to me, i have not yet registered with a GPSince i moved into my flat in August 2009 i tried once got down to the doctors office and it was closed because swine flu was going aroundand the doctors was closed that day incase the disease spread among people.