xisto Community
amirborna

Why I Don't Believe In God g0d

Hmm.... unfortunately, I actually don't know very much about these types of things...

If God did know, then He just created satan for the sole purpose of banishing him.

Hmm... well... I actually can't know why God created Satan... and maybe he did create Him just for an adversary.... :D there are only so many things humans can understand....

This is an interesting point. I don't want to seem like I'm bashing God but common sense would suggest if you are all knowing then you would not make a mistake and if you did you had prepared counter measures and put them in place so that any damage would be dealt with and there are minimal repercussions (I'm talking about Satan here). Sure we shouldn't expect to understand everything our God has done or planning to do but I don't think this idea would be too much for us to grasps? And letting Satan roam around for this long and miss leading people and expecting us to rely on stories that were written before our time that we can hardly verify for our selves because the world we grow up in is all we know. Doesn't make sense to me, This and many other ideas I've thought about still lurks around in my head preventing me from fully believing this God or any other ideas of God.

Yeah.Finally someone is getting what I'm saying.Ive been saying this simple concept for atlesat 2 other threadsIf God knows what is going to happen, why let the bad happen in the first place?If I know, that overclocking my CPU to 8GHZ will break my CPU, why in the world would I do it?I know it will overheat and break, once I create the 8GHZ, but I still do itThen I get mad at my computer, and I pick it up and break itmakes absolutely no sense.

If we were right, sorry me but Amir you will go to hell.Nah, I will go to my all loving father who created me for the very reason

By looking at this answer of amirborna it looks like he does believe in an almigthy entity.
and there are several other posts where it seems that you believe.

If I know, that overclocking my CPU to 8GHZ will break my CPU, why in the world would I do it?
I know it will overheat and break, once I create the 8GHZ, but I still do it

Then I get mad at my computer, and I pick it up and break it

Well maybe your cpu won't brake and you have an super duper fast cpu and you will get atention from newspapers etc. etc. etc. :D

For me, I am a believer and a non believer. Sometimes there are happening things (someone falls from an 8 department building and has everyting broken but still lives) where I think: Hmm there must be something more than we think.
But on the other hand when you think about the same thing then you realyse there could be a logic explaination for it (whatever that might be).

I think that any human being has the right to believe in what they want as long as it makes theire life easier. And we DON'T have the right to put someones relegion in a bad daylight or spitting on it.
because in the end all believers believe in the same thing.