xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kobra500

The Trap17 Affiliates

Hi, I thought I'd make this post because a lot of members of Xisto link to each others website, what I thought would be good is that anyone who wanted to become part of the "affiliates" group post there web adress here, then we make a list of all the adresses and everyone who applied link to all the sites who applied and then we get a big chain of linking members, when I say link I mean in the footer or on a special links page, blogroll whatever so long as the links can be found somewhere easily accessable on your site, the more places the better!

EDIT: You can add more that one URL i.e. for a subdomain but you have to add the links in at least two places! - good idea/bad ??

Rules

*Must be a [HOSTED] Member or hosted on Qupis or Xisto - Web Hosting

*Must have at Least 50 posts onthe Xisto.com forums and have a non suspended hosted account with an Xisto Hosting Plan

If people are interested, think this is a good/bad idea or if this is somehow a breach of the Xisto rules then please Reply to this thread.

THE LIST

Username - URL - Host - Links Location

Kobra500 - Atumiz.com - CH - Blog

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

I think that's a really great idea! This should bring some good traffic to the sites of the members that decide to join this affiliates system. I don't think this is against Xisto rules but we'll have to wait for an admin to take a look at this and give us a certain answer on whether it's okay or not. Anyway, thanks for coming up with this idea, gonna be very helpful, keep it up :D

Iam Sekgowe Nelson Mokgaditse who stay"s in laudium around pretoria I would like to thank you to giving me this oppoturnity to introduce my self especially by allowing me to register on mobil email so that Ican email to my fiends and to the company -reply by Nelson mokgaditse