xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael Is Back And Spunkier Then Ever

I would have spammier then ever in the topic but that would just be plain wrong and warnings and bans would be tossed, threats would be given and utter chaos and what not :D. Anyway, I am back from my vacation and instead of going through pages upon pages, upon pages of posts which is like 20 some odd pages if I counted the two times I visited. For those who don't remember or rather didn't care (points to that guy), I went on vacation to see my relatives I haven't seen in 3 years :(. I had a good time and found out that I am the 26th generation of our family line that consisted of some nobles and someone who help conquer Europe with William the Conqueror, how about that? No wonder I am so EVIL :D? My great aunt has been work on our family tree for years now and brought us all the way back to about 1050 AD, but I will say this though, that is just a part of my family as my great grandfather on my fathers side made that connection. Expecting to get a copy of that family in the coming months since it is a lot of paper.As for other stuff I picked up a couple of PC games called the Witcher and NWN2, digging Witcher the best though. Also some some good ole fashion racing at my uncles old racing track, and that pretty much sums up my vacation more or less, but either way I seriously needed a vacation especially from you crazy people :DSo tell me what been going on while I was gone and if you want to give me a hug that is ok too :D.

hey, welcome back to Trapland.wondered where you wandered off to... racing cars? or horses?26th generation in the USA? or what? And you have been gone long enough that I think you better review the readme for the rule changes. We now Ban people whose Avatars are pizza boxed, so you are next on the list... what's with that? over your bandwidth at imagefilez?

They were cars, 26th Generation overall as I have European connections of both the French and English kind and that is where the 26 generations comes from. I am also German and Scottish as well and last I knew they went back both 11 and 7 generations and so I hope my great aunt went back even further on that side of the family. As for the imagefilez not sure but I knew it was down when I was on vacation, and pizza box?? :D

Well, while you were gone I dipped into negative credits and I started playing Runescape again...Hosting was also down for like 1 month iirc.Welcome back!

Crap. I thought I got rid of you. At least now we know where you got your evil braincells from. Though I am not happy with the answer... I thought you were some evil alien from Jupiter or something. But hey, we take what we can get.Well I can say that the forum in my eyes has been a bit silent. I guess that is over now. I was hoping I had said "Auf Wiedersehen" to you for the last time. (You are German, you should know that. :D)Nice to see you again, Micey!

Yeah, talk about the love, I swear if this was Medieval Europe, they would have burned me to the stake and called me a witch or warlock or something like that :D. I have to say though that it has bee awefully quiet when I came back, yeah it is the summer and everyone is outside soaking in the sun and what not, but I didn't get a welcome home cake or balloons :( j/k.