xisto Community
Mermaid711

What's The Best Way To Deal With A Breakup?

Don't worry dear as you said he is your boy friend so you would be knowing his likings and dislikings. And if it is so then for some times just stick to his likings and avoid his dislikings. So that he should feel good with you and start loving you again. Best of luck for your future.?

Long-Distance Relationship Breakup (Help me)What's The Best Way To Deal With A Breakup?

I met this beautiful, single, successful Canadian woman while working in Las Vegas, she was visiting from Ottawa, Canada. Ever since we first met we talked everyday, via phone or blackberry messenger. Before I continue let me say that this relationship is only months old. She started talking about having a child with me (which is what I've been looking for) and possible marrige. But that would require that I leave everything behind and move to another country to be with her. I gave her the idea that this was very possible in the next 9-15 months but she wanted me there now. She was the first to say "I Love You" in this relationship and that allowed me to take the lock off of my mouth and heart and reply with the same. I have not had too many relationships in my life and the brief ones I had ended horribly, I've grown strong and kept my heart protected until now. The past few weeks she grew more frustrated with small things I would say and her upcoming divorce hearing made things worse further than I ever could imagine. I made things worse by getting frustrated and paranoid that she was messing around with somebody up there because she would not call me when she said she would and remember that she always called me before going to sleep. I found out earlier online that what I did injected poison into the relationship and I'm dying inside because I may not get another chance to show that it was something I had to get out of my system cause I've never been in anything like this. To top it off she helped me book a flight to Ottawa July 16th (3 hour layover in Toronto) months ago, and the day before her divorce hearing she told me not to come up to Ottawa, despite how much we were anticipating that day, even counting the days. It gonna eat me alive inside being in Toronto alone knowing I'm supposed to be in Ottawa with her, but I cant throwaway the hard-earned money I spent for the round trip flight. She says she "just wants to be alone" and "feels negative about everything" and I'm respecting that. It's the 2nd day of no contact and I feel that my entire soul has been ripped out of me, I'm a walking zombie. I've had a piano class all of this month (june) and it barely helps. Most of the music I play reminds me of her and I lose entire focus and get close to breaking down. I want her back more than anything but she says that it's possible that it will never happen. I cant sell my flight ticket or get a refund so the best thing I can do is go to Toronto and wonder around alone wondering how we went so wrong so fast after months of good long distance love. I board the flight of pain in 14 days from now and pray she reaches out to me and allows me to come see her to repair what has happened. It was my fault but she does have some personal issues within herself (constant emotional breakdowns that had nothing to do with me) that I noticed weeks before that lead to this also. Somebody please help me. I'm lost and am barely eating, cant get hungry... Can barely sleep. The Michael Jackson death did not help at all either cause I realized that a major piece of my lonely childhood has died, and now my heart is dying because she's leaving/left me cold and alone.

-reply by Daunte