xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fadedmemory

Learn Html, Css, C And C++ Online For Free Wanna learn to write programs and/or make websites? You can do it fre

Hey everyone,Thanks for opening this topic, I myself wanted to learn some Css C and C++, but I thought about the fact that what is the point on buying a book when you could simply get it for free over internet!Great ideas thx :PTim.

Heh, w3Schools Won't helpo in learning C/C++ unless they've changed since I last went there.Also OOP is not exactly the same for every language. There are going to be some little differences that you are going to have to learn for every language.

Have you application or played a game and thought, "If you could only..." or "If I knew how I would add..." but didn't know where to start? I did and decided to do a lil research. I came across a site with great tutorials. There are many ranging from beginner all the way to advanced. After each tutorial there is a test to practice what you just learned. I dunno if I am allowed to post the url to these sites here due to spam filters but I will say that if you search for "c programming" in any major search engine it should be the first link (after the sponsored links). I also like the tutorials found at w3schools for HTML, CSS and many other web scripting. It has a web based WYSiWYG 'side by side' editor that helps teach you by example.I hope htese links helped you as much as they did me.
Let me know what you think.

↲I program nicely in c but i am not aware how c can be used for web development n related issue?if suppose a c program can be embedded with html,,how client can use that one if he is not having a related compiler installed in his computer??plz clear me,how can i use my programming skill for webdevelopment in webpages??

I don't know how can you create a webpage with C, I just know it's possible to execute it on a server, just never really cared how it works, maybe through cgi-bin or something like that, but you could use PHP and execute a C code quite easily, for example:

PHP [if the function is enabled]

<?phpecho exec('path/to/my_c_website.exe');?>

exec() or system() could be used, but of course your c program is very limited, so why not just use PHP for a website or ASPX ;]

program nicely in c but i am not aware how c can be used for web development n related issue?if suppose a c program can be embedded with html,,how client can use that one if he is not having a related compiler installed in his computer??plz clear me,how can i use my programming skill for webdevelopment in webpages??

Even i'm not sure about creating webpage using c/c++. Some people do claim to do that so,but i never able to find that out. I'm curious about this now. If anyone comes up with this question as new thread and can answer this then it will be a great contribution for Xisto. There is very less information about this on google(internet).

tutorials arent all as hped up at they are made out to be. A lot of these sites are vague too and you dont learn much just a lot of confusin sometimes. and you can really question back and get an instant answer like in class

Hmm, I don't know why you would categorize C/C++ with HTML and CSS, mainly because CSS and HTML aren't even scripting languages.In any case, all programs the are native to HTML are non-compile open languages (eval function) such as PHP, JS, etc. C, C++, and Java aren't native to HTML and need to be compiled.I do agree that w3schools is an excellent site to learn these languages. I don't understand why you would post w3schools as a site and not the c/c++ site.Side note: does anyone know how to link C++ with HTML other than using a Java framework?