xisto Community
zeroxw

How To Make Form Nested In Internet Explorer ? Nested form in IE

I want to make a form nested in another form, it's run on Opera and FireFox but it's occur error in IE<form name="f1"><input type="text"><form name="f2"><input type="text"><input type="button" onclick="document.f2.submit();"></form</formHow can I make form f2 submit by using javscript ???(I want to solve this problem because my website using Ajax upload

I don't see the purpose for the nested forms.

Where is the submit button for the first form? Does it submit with the button in form2? Your forms are missing the action=, too.

What does this form do? How do the forms relate to each other?

What error are you receiving in IE? Do you have the DOM Console for Opera or FF to check if there are actually issues which are not displaying?

Trying to assist you here, but your information should include more detail, particularly the error you get from IE. Which IE, by the way?

Check this link: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_forms.asp

and this one, too: https://bytes.com/topic/html-css/answers/95602-nested-forms

Using javaScript for -> onclick="document.f2.submit();"How To Make Form Nested In Internet Explorer ?Replying to zeroxwOnclick="document.F2.Submit();"Write the above line as onclick="javascript:document.F2.Submit();"-reply by sachin

maybe it is too late :-)
But you can use document.all.f2 instead of document.f2.

I want to make a form nested in another form, it's run on Opera and FireFox but it's occur error in IE
<form name="f1">
<input type="text">
<form name="f2"><input type="text">
<input type="button" onclick="document.f2.submit();">
</form
</form

How can I make form f2 submit by using javscript ???
(I want to solve this problem because my website using Ajax upload