xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hitmanblood

Sync Software Does anyone know any good synchronization software.

Hello fellow Xisto members.I have desktop PC and laptop. Did anyone of you used any synchronization software to synchronize some data from one computer to the other. I have them in network.I would prefer if it would be some free or something from Microsoft. And if anyone has any experience please write it ddown.Best Regards

I am running windows Vista and XP. But the problem with the file sharing is that then I would share certain files all over teh network and I am in fact connected to some larger LAN and I wouldn't like see my files accessible all over the network. and moreover I need synchronization software not file sharing. Well let me explain this let's say I am working in Visual Studio and I change certain files on my computer then I would like that those same files are changed on my laptop and when I change my files on the laptop in school and come back home I would like those files updated on the computer. Is there a way of doing this.