xisto Community
galexcd

The Coding Group

NO !!! not till next year... rofl... i'm just kidding... galexcd would have to answer that one for you :D

NO !!! not till next year...
rofl... i'm just kidding... galexcd would have to answer that one for you :D

Sorry this is just a kidding,
I don't want to join your group.

Sorry this is just a kidding,I don't want to join your group.

Well its too late for that. You're joining weather you like it or not. We need some more strong coders such as yourself in this group. You advertised your skills in this topic, therefore you're in.

Well its too late for that. You're joining weather you like it or not. We need some more strong coders such as yourself in this group. You advertised your skills in this topic, therefore you're in.

I found this as an invitation, so if you accept, I am ready to join.

I found this as an invitation, so if you accept, I am ready to join.

It wasn't so much an invitation as a kidnapping... :D
As soon as I have a moment I shall add you and the other two members waiting in line for this group... Soon our power will be overwhelming.

It wasn't so much an invitation as a kidnapping... :DAs soon as I have a moment I shall add you and the other two members waiting in line for this group... Soon our power will be overwhelming.

So you are saying "You are with us or you are opposite of us". :( I don't know what to do. :( Maybe I will surrender soon. :(

No thats not what I'm saying at all. Apparently you do not understand the meaning of kidnapping. I'm saying that you're with us. There is no without us. You have no option. You are in the group no matter what you do. Even if you delete your Xisto account and leave we'll hunt you down and force you to be a part of the group. There is no against us. There is only with us.

No thats not what I'm saying at all. Apparently you do not understand the meaning of kidnapping. I'm saying that you're with us. There is no without us. You have no option. You are in the group no matter what you do. Even if you delete your Xisto account and leave we'll hunt you down and force you to be a part of the group. There is no against us. There is only with us.

This is too funny. You have earned reputation of funny this time, and also in your previous posts too. :D

Well, I can still fight with any other groups. I canceled to join your group.
After this time, I am alone. With no groups.
Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

I would like to bring attention to our newest addition to our group of geek- er... i mean programmers. Please welcome DeM0nFiRe(DeM0n Programmer), bk2070(Dynamic Programmer), and Erdemir(Undetectable Programmer). Once again our group becomes more unstoppable.

how do you make or join a group?

Well there really is no official system for making or joining groups, since the forum groups consist of hosted/non-hosted groups, however now that the entire system is moving over to myCent, perhaps it would be a feature that OpaQue may add (OpaQue or BH I hope you are reading this). I created this group by creating a sig with all the member's names in it. Nothing special.

unlink("users/nabb");Muahahaha Consider the nabb group deleted!We are unstoppable, untraceable and most of all we all have a delete button :)